Can someone OTO my UTAU (explanation)

shiichiinii

Momo's Minion
My UTAU stopped working quite a while ago now, it freezes on the Windows Installer so I can't oto my voicebank! :sad:

I would be really grateful if you did this and I could let you request a VOCALOID cover from me!

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I take oto requests for CV for free. If it's VCV or CVVC, we can talk about that too!

shiichiinii

Momo's Minion
Your welcome!
Tho since I do it for free, it's not a priority. I can get it done quickly tho.

What Vocaloid song do you like the most?
Which out of these Vocaloids is your favourite?

Miku, Rin, Len, Luka, Maika, Gumi English, UNI or Yukari

I'm asking because I want to repay you in a form of a Vocaloid cover :smile:

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
What Vocaloid song do you like the most?
Which out of these Vocaloids is your favourite?

Miku, Rin, Len, Luka, Maika, Gumi English, UNI or Yukari

I'm asking because I want to repay you in a form of a Vocaloid cover :smile:
Out of these I like Yukari the most, and would love to see how Yukari goes with my own UTAU!
Could you tune and render rin's part of Childish War?

shiichiinii

Momo's Minion
Out of these I like Yukari the most, and would love to see how Yukari goes with my own UTAU!
Could you tune and render rin's part of Childish War?

So, you want me to tune and render rin's part of Childish War, what about Yukari?

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
So, you want me to tune and render rin's part of Childish War, what about Yukari?
Yukari should SING Rin's part of childish war xD
bc i would like to pair her up with my own UTAU to see how they go with each other. also i noticed some things i suggest rerecording; your k's are asphirated (and your ke doesn't really have the consonant) and the "ti" sounds more like "di". Aside from that this voicebank is actually pretty good pronounciation wise!

shiichiinii

Momo's Minion
Yukari should SING Rin's part of childish war xD
bc i would like to pair her up with my own UTAU to see how they go with each other. also i noticed some things i suggest rerecording; your k's are asphirated (and your ke doesn't really have the consonant) and the "ti" sounds more like "di". Aside from that this voicebank is actually pretty good pronounciation wise!

I am learning Japanese, so UTAU is like pronunciation practise :smile:

Do you have specific VSQX/UST you have in mind, if it's a UST, you'll have to convert it to VSQ for me ;;

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I am learning Japanese, so UTAU is like pronunciation practise :smile:

Do you have specific VSQX/UST you have in mind, if it's a UST, you'll have to convert it to VSQ for me ;;
i don't sorry!

but I found one here; I only need the part fukase sings tho
[doublepost=1518960698][/doublepost]Oh, could you also maybe rerecord your "b" and 'd" and 'ke' samples? The consonant has been cut off there

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
That's a very...ahem....'good' duet name...

Thank you for oto'ing my utau!!!
Lol ye. Anyways could you please rerecord the b, d and ke samples and make sure the consonant isn't cut off?

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Yes. The consonant on those has been cut off, so they're basically only the vowel.
[doublepost=1518961198][/doublepost]Oh, and please make sure there's a bit of silence!!

shiichiinii

Momo's Minion
I'll try

I'm very sorry but, you might have to do the others and leave those till later, I could probably record them later. I currently have a cold and it's a bit hard so yeah :/ im sorry :sad:

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Oh, i noticed more: fa fe and fi, ge and go, ja and je, pu
[doublepost=1518961547][/doublepost]
I'll try

I'm very sorry but, you might have to do the others and leave those till later, I could probably record them later. I currently have a cold and it's a bit hard so yeah :/ im sorry :sad:
Alright. I will wait with the otoing until you have recorded the samples then.

shiichiinii

Momo's Minion
Oh, i noticed more: fa fe and fi, ge and go, ja and je, pu
[doublepost=1518961547][/doublepost]
Alright. I will wait with the otoing until you have recorded the samples then.

I'll try record them now, I'll send the wav fiiles in a folder when it's done

shiichiinii

Momo's Minion

Just saying (I haven't recorded all yet I'm sorry TT), I'm going to be adding two more sounds that don't require oto'ing

l and m
[doublepost=1518968825,1518966997][/doublepost]

I've finished them!

Please tell me if there is something wrong with these recordings ;;

The 'u' is a bit accented because my voice can't handle it for the simple fact that I'm a guy and my UTAU is like a girl ;;

http://www.mediafire.com/file/uz9h51drz5mxbzj/extra wav files for shinomi ye.rar