Free can someone oto my VCV Multipitch?(TRIPITCH)

Discussion in 'Requests & Freebies' started by IO191, Dec 11, 2017.

1. IO191

IO191 Teto's Territory

Trophy Points
    i can't oto at all and i made a mutltipitch VCV(tripitch) if you want to help pls pm me and i can send you the bank ^^" thank you!

3. Arissa

Arissa Ritsu's Renegades Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Do you have anything to offer on return? Most of the time people won't want to assist unless there's some kind of incentive involved, especially if it's multiple pitches. (Also Moresampler can oto VCV)

partial likes this.
  4. 수연 <Suyeon>

수연 <Suyeon> Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Do you have anything to offer a prospective programmer for your bank (money, MV creation, UST/VSQX creation, MMD creation, instrumental creation, art, etc.)? Failing that, have you looked at any and all available tutorials your search engine of choice could find? A full 3 pitches is a lot of work, even with a premade base. Even the more philanthropic parts of the community would at best just offer to do a single pitch and you'd have to copy-paste the oto and work from there on your own. It's unlikely that you'll get all 3 pitches done for nothing in return.

5. IO191

IO191 Teto's Territory

Trophy Points
    i can offer somethings but im kinda scared that it wouldn't be good enough i thinking about deleteing this post anyway

6. partial

partial UTAU English advocate Global Mod Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    The point is not to discourage you. There's not a need to be scared.

If need be I can chip in with art or something as a thank you for the oto for this bank.
    Perhaps you could use the UTAU of whoever is otoing the bank in a cover or something.

7. IO191

IO191 Teto's Territory

Trophy Points
    Thank you^^ and if you could help that would be great^^ sorry to trouble you