Cannot Play Voicebank!

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I can't get my UTAU to play! I can hear it on the "sample(though it's very un-otoed :sick:)" but I can't seem to get her to sing! Also, I haven't gotten a chance to touch the otos because when I open the editor on each sound it looks really weird!

crazyutau.png

I don't mean to be such a derp, but, if anyone can please help me.... ;w;

P

PurinPuff

I don't know how much help I'll be -I haven't even created my own UTAU completely yet-, but I'm assuming you can use other voicebanks without difficulty? Maybe it's your file naming. Is your oto not aliased but using あ because it's the default note? Your resampler isn't the problem, is it?

Is it a recording problem? Did you take a long pause before recording your sounds? Do you think you could possibly upload a few of your samples? As far as the otoing goes, it looks like you might've been REALLY close to the mic when recording, that .wav looks LOUD.

I really wish I could be of better help.

TL;DR: Purin shot off every thing that came to mind.

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Ah, I figured it out! The bitrate was too high! I'm not if that has to do with volume or not, but it certainly looks like it xD

BTW, thank you~ xD

P

PurinPuff

I can't say I did anything useful, but I like to try. :smile:

IceeBlue

Momo's Minion
Remember: always export in 44100Hz (or something). Exporting in Audacity usually solves this. (maybe)

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I'm using Studio One, but I'm exporting in 44100 Hz and 16-bitrate(it was 32 before otl)