Can't use Resamplers

あにま

Teto's Territory
Thats happen when I try to use other resamplers.
I'm tired to use resampler.dll, it have so many problem..  ̄^ ̄

here is an audio:

I tried presamp,resampler,TIPS,w4u and bkh01, always with the same problem.
This is Teto's VCV voicebank in hiragana. I made the ust to me..I don't tried romaji voicebank or CV, but I dont use them so I think that is useless although if it works.

Oh the lyrics are:
Tinkuru Tinkuru Riteru Sutaru
(Twinkle Twinkle Little Star)

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
here are a few things that usually cause resamplers not to work:

1. If your systemlocale isn't set to japanese it can cause alot of errors, including resamplers issues.

2. You might want to check the format tab in the same window you change locale. On some computers it will have a "," instead of ".". It's in the advance settings.

Reactions: あにま

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
It does sound like the decimal point issue.
You want to go to "Control Panel">"Region and Language">"Formats" tab (it's the default for me when I open Region and language)>Click "Additional Settings"

In that, you want to make sure your "Decimal Symbol" is a "." not a ","

Hope that helps-- don't have the internet to upload screenshots right now.

あにま

Teto's Territory
I dont know why, but it doesen't work anymore..I have the locale in Japan and Decimal Point as ''.''. Maybe wavtool isn't working..? I've tried to use wavtool2 and wavtool4vcv, I can't find the normal one......

Last edited:

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
The normal wavtool should come with the UTAU program itself. But I can try and send you a copy of mine by pm/conversation if you want.

あにま

Teto's Territory
Ok, now it works. But If i try to use an resampler in a ust (if I make the ust by me it works) it doesnt work...

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Yes. The reson why I asked is because those folders are of a wiev no edit place. Making it hard for UTAU to make files like special resampler frq files and such. Re-installing the program to a different location is a way to avoid issues from that. If I remember correctly, both program files and programfile x86 have that setting, so avoid those folders when setting installation location.
You can edit the folders permissons, but I think it requires more work then re-installing.

Reactions: あにま

あにま

Teto's Territory
Ok, it doesn't work. I download it on ''Documents''.
I'm sure its because I use w8. And sorry for the late reply..

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I don't think the issue is that your using w8, since I'm also using a w8 computer...
Btw did you mean installed it in "documents"? since the issue was installation location.