Can't use Ryan-kun's ADULT vb for some reason?

TakeruInudo

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So Ryan sent me his VB since his blogger wouldn't let me into the usual dl & at first it wasn't where it was supposed to be when I dl the file (it went into my %appdata% --> roaming / for some reason). I put the file where it was supposed to be and this was the result
--->

I did a test by copying one of the hiragana files & renamed it into romaji in a different folder (then oto.ini it) & it worked just fine. So the issue as to why it's not working is because the audio files are in hiragana, my problem is now is how to fix it since changing my locale to proper settings doesn't seem to work.

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
Hmm I have the same problem with Kaibara Daichi CVVC
What I do
is go to the oto config and just simply double click on any sound, and there, it will begin to play sound for me, but i'm sure there's a way to fix this so you won't always have to go to the oto window and double click on the sound files

TakeruInudo

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hmm I have the same problem with Kaibara Daichi CVVC
What I do
is go to the oto config and just simply double click on any sound, and there, it will begin to play sound for me, but i'm sure there's a way to fix this so you won't always have to go to the oto window and double click on the sound files

How exactly do you do that (I think I was doing it) but nothing worked for me still.