Capriccio Farce 10 Overseas UTAU Chorus

hopeandjoy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey guys! Summer has been here for a bit, but I've been busy. Now that I have some free time, I've decided to make a chorus of Cappricio Farce. Why? Because it already is a chorus and it's mothy's best song.

SOME NOTES AND RULES:

*I will be using moonst4r's UST.
*Overseas only please.
*I can use CV romanji, CV hiragana, and VCV, but I've never used CVVC ever before, so if the bank's that, fair warning.
*I will do quality control of the UTAU. I'm a bit of a stickler for recording quality, good otos, and pronunciation. Keep in mind that an interesting voice with good otos and pronunciation but bad recording quality could still be accepted.
*I cannot draw. Thus, unless someone wants to draw art for me, the cover will be over the original PV.
*If the UTAU you are suggesting has been in another Cappricio Farce chorus, please suggest a different UTAU.

FORM:

Name of UTAU:
Name of UTAU's creator:
What part:
Sample of UTAU:
Bank DL link:
Others: (for example, recommended resamplers and flags, if not in the readme)

PARTS:

MoG female servant/Gretel (Rin): Yuki Kusata
MoG male servant/Hansel (Len): KUSO
The Clockwork Doll (Miku): Hekine Chinji
The Sorceress of Time/MA/Elluka Clockworker (Luka): Iwakura Sakura
Gear (KAITO): Burakku
Master of the Graveyard (MEIKO): L'Aquila
The Cursed Gardener/Gammon Octo (Gakupo): Tsuyoikoe Kaika
Waiter (Rin): Diana Kunikida
Irregular (Len):
Master of the Hellish Yard (GUMI): Luna Akimine

I hope that I haven't scared you off with my big long list of rules. orz

LunaAkimine

Teto's Territory
Name of UTAU: Luna Akimine
Name of UTAU's creator: Lyrie / Jyurie (both are fine)
What part: NO0OOOOO GUMI IS TAKEN *SOB FOREVER*  The Sorceress of Time/MA/Elluka Clockworker i guess *sawbsawb
Sample of UTAU: 【UTAUカバー】シリョクケンサ【LUNA AKIMINE るな・秋美音】 (with equi)
【UTAUカーバ】つけまつける【LUNA AKIMINE るな・秋美音】 (no equi)
Bank DL link: http://tinyurl.com/7ew6qe7
Others: flags- Y0H0b0BRE0g-4F0 on fresamp C:

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
Name of UTAU: L'Aquila
Name of UTAU's creator: Just UtauYork, I guess.
What part: Master of the Graveyard
Sample of UTAU: LAquila - Nun & Idol Girl
Bank DL link: In my signature. There's actually a dark append there too, so.
Others: I usually just use Y0H0B0C0g-/+ whatever number with resampler, but you can just change that up to fit to whatever you like if you use her.

I have another UTAU that I wanted to put up here, but I'll just leave him alone, seeing as you probably only want one per user and other people might want the part. ;v;

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Name of UTAU: Yuki Kusata
Name of UTAU's creator: Austria/38
What part: Female Servant
Sample of UTAU:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/stormylullaby/sakurane-yuki-kusata[/soundcloud]
Bank DL link: http://www.mediafire.com/?43lib92eecjyuf8
Others: N/A.

:D
All the parts I liked are taken sob.

hopeandjoy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@ JYURIE || 10リイ, TheSnowSongstress, DianaTan, UtauYork, and Austria: Accepted.

JYURIE, is it alright if I put her name down under GUMI's part? I think it would fit her voice better.

@ Nozomi-Chan: Oh, Nozomi was my username when I was young! *nostalgic* You UTAU has a great voice and is off to an excellent start, but the recording quality isn't quite there yet. Keep at it though, I think that you could be great.

Don't just post your UTAU! I need some guys too.

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Name of UTAU: Iwakura Sakura
Name of UTAU's creator: Saki (a.k.a Cookie)
What part: see note
Sample of UTAU:
ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBbrdDH1sgI
Bank DL link: http://www.mediafire.com/?wi9rxxcp87yyvjx
Others: on fresamp with the flags F0E25H15

Note: I noticed after I posted that you suggested JYURIE be under Gumi's part. If she accepts, you could use Sakura for Luka. Or whatever you want. :3

LunaAkimine

Teto's Territory
hopeandjoy link said:
@ JYURIE || 10リイ, TheSnowSongstress, DianaTan, UtauYork, and Austria: Accepted.

JYURIE, is it alright if I put her name down under GUMI's part? I think it would fit her voice better.

alright if I put her name down under GUMI's part
under GUMI's part?
GUMI's part
[size=large6]GUMI's[/size]
Snape_Eye_Zoom_by_lrr92.gif

[size=large6]YES I LOVE YOU PLZ[/size]

hopeandjoy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@ thibaud76200, SakisCookie: Accepted

@ Lemondolly: Unfortunately, all the female parts are filled. Feel free to suggest male voices for both Len parts and Gakupo's part, though.

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
UGSHUASJA Lemoooon D:

When I posted Sakura, I looked at the other posts to see who had applied for what, and I didn't see it in your application. D:

hopeandjoy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@Lemondolly : You didn't specify which part, so I looked at SakisCookie first. I like your UTAU, but you didn't fill out the form correctly. If you have parameters for a generbend, I could always use them somewhere, though.

SAKUloid

Teto's Territory
Name of UTAU: Tsuyoikoe Kaika (Western: Kaika Tsuyoikoe)
Name of UTAU's creator: SAKUloid
What part: The Cursed Gardener/Gammon Octo (Gakupo)
Sample of UTAU: 【SAKU / UTAUカバー】Mosaik Role - Kaika Act 2.0 ver 2.0 (β)【モザイクロール】 & 【SAKU / UTAU + UTAUカバー】Hope【Kaika Act 2.0 ver 2.0 (β) feat. Totino Act 3】
Bank DL link: http://www.4shared.com/zip/NBeej_dC/Tsuyoikoe_Kaika_ACT_2_Ver_20_C.html?
Others: (for example, recommended resamplers and flags, if not in the readme): (Please read the Read Me in the voice folder about vowel transitions. Also, do not pay attention to the flags I've provided in the Read Me; Use the ones I am about to provide.) Fresamp + Flags: BRE0C100Y100H15F-99L0B0t0g+1K100

Thank you~

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
It's okay. It doesn't really matter that i didn't get a part. There will be other choruses. ^^
Yeah I messed up when i was typing in what part I wanted because it was like one in the morning and I was like ONE MORE POST BEFORE I GO TO BED!!!! So yeah. That happened. :D