Oz_

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
(I was thinking of getting OLIVER... He costs something like $70. So to achieve that, I'd have to work hard for it. I hope you guys could help me!)

I am opening art commissions exclusively devoted to UTAUloids.
Check out my <reasonably cheap> prices XD :

Chibi
$2 each character
my_chibi_style_by_m0chizuki-d9rtz9r.png

Half Body
$5 each character
presence_of_light_by_m0chizuki-d9hkwz0.png

Full Body
$10 each character
• You can use this for the official art of your UTAU.

Cover Art
$7
• Please specify what song you'd like to have a cover art of and with which UTAU.
1445830385698_by_m0chizuki-d9haz9n.png

Designing and Original Character Creation
$20
• Can't draw? Lacking inspiration? Just wanna get random? Let me handle it for you! If you wanted new clothes for your UTAU, or a new character design that is going to become your UTAU itself, then this is the option worth spending money for.
• I will give you three designs based on the theme/description that you are to give me after the payment. If you didn't like them, I will redo it one more time. If you still didn't like them, I will give you 50% refund. (Which is $10)

ART TRADE
If you don't have money but want to commission me, then we can still trade. An art for an art. If you want me to draw your character in chibi, then you should too, draw my character in chibi. The same applies to every other option except for the Designing and Original Character Creation one. (That one might have to get a cover in exchange)

So far I have made $3/$70; Whoo! The adventure just begun...

Last edited:

Oz_

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
STILL OPEN.
Most likely open until I achieve my goal so yeah.