Checklist and Updates [Feedback is Welcome]

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
1 thing before I say anything else....
Please do NOT comment on the fact she is commercial. That is the 1 thing I do not need is more people telling me to make her freeeeeeeee. I get that she's not the best UTAU ever but the money goes to improving her so ya know~ (I've put of $2,000 of my own money into her so I really don't see why I can't ask for a few dollars. If you want the bank for free enter the raffle HERE! :D )
You can download her FREE CV Bank Here: http://thestarproject.weebly.com/free-downloads.html

Update: There will be a QR code linking to a website for you to redeem any upgrades to the voicebank that come out AFTER the release. If you purchase the voicebank the QR code will be in the ZIP folder with the voicebank for you to scan. The URL will be fairly simple so you'll be able to punch it into your computer pretty easy.
The upgrades i'm expecting will be CV coding, the missing VCCV English Append (If their is one) and an upgrade of VCV Shining Moon (JP voicebank)
If you don't have a phone, I'll probably have the URL in the read me, but if anyone does a video, i'm worried about them scrolling through the readme and people seeing the code so i'll have to think of a place to put the upgrade without it getting publicly distributed by accident.
I was thinking about just sending the links to the users who purchased the VB via ETSY since i can tell WHO purchased what VB.
Also, I decided to add the Act 6 voicebank in there as just a special gift to anyone who wants the Act 6 voicebank as well since you will be waiting on upgrades. (The the Act 6 will be on the redeeming page)

Update 2: The names of Trina Wylington's HQ have new name to not be confused with Trina Wylington Act 6. Although "Shimmering Stars" is now just "Shimmering Star". The new voicebank names have been updated.

With that being said let's get to the checklist shall we?

Recording Status
  • VCV Shooting Star [X]
  • VCV Shining Star [X]
  • VCV Shimmering Star [X]
  • VCCV Shooting Star [X]
  • VCCV Shining Star [X]
  • VCCV Shimmering Star [_] --> Add on to CORE to create KIRE effect!*Upgrade Download*
  • CV-VC Sango's List [X]*Upgrade Download*

OTOing Status

• VCV Shooting Star [/]
  • VCV Shining Star [/]
  • VCV Shimmering Star [/]
  • VCCV Shooting Star [/]
  • VCCV Shining Star [/]
  • VCCV Shimmering Star [_]
  • CV-VC Sango's List [/]
Samples
  • VCV Shooting Star Tripitch
  • VCV Shining Star Tripitch
  • VCV Shimmering Star Tripitch
  • VCCV Shooting Star
  • VCCV Shining Star
  • VCCV Shimmering Star
  • Cosmic Star (CV-VC Sango's List)

There will be more to come i'm just making this to show progress and such and keep me motivated. If you have questions feel free to ask them and feedback is fine. I don't need sugar coating but you should at least make it actually constructive instead of just doing a full on "This sucks" kinda deal....
Here is probably the best form of Constructive Criticism

Hi~ I thought I would give a bit of constructive criticism to help Trina and you get better.
  1. Oto Trina's oto sounds a bit choppy and she slurs quite a bit. The CC clusters seem to be oto'd wrong as well. However, VCCV is hard to oto so I'm willing to look past that. A potential buyer may not like that though, so I suggest opening CZloid's bank and pretty much studying her oto to make Trina's better.
  2. Quality Overall I don't personally know which mic you use, but it sounds a bit muffled. This may not be the mic's fault and could be your recording environment possibly. I recommend going into a closet or sound proof area if possible to lose background noise and if it is the mic I suggest investing in a new one when you have the money. From a potential buyer's point of view they may expect only the highest of quality possible since this is a commercial product. Along with this, Trina is a bit difficult to understand at some spots. This is a pretty big issue and since English is your main attraction I think you should definitely try to get this fixed as soon as possible.
  3. Conclusion and Extra Comments I can see that you are trying your best to make Trina a big star and I understand you want your project to get bigger and better. I also saw on your site how you wanted to one day make Trina and her family into CeVIOs and while this isn't bad, it's not really the most realistic. At the rate you're going at, along with the price you've set, it will take Trina a very long time to reach the money needed. CeVIO licenses cost more than a standard VOCALOID license and a standard VOCALOID license is 50,000 dollars. I would recommend maybe trying to get Trina's character more popular, similar to VoxWave with ALYS, and building a loyal fanbase so that she can one day reach that goal. I do not wish to sound rude and if I did/do it was not my intent. I wish you the best of luck!
Due to the fact that Jer will most likely be doing the renders that I will be posting here for awhile, They will probably be set in a better tone then what I could do since unlike me, Jer knows what the hell he's doing XD

20 Days Of Trina Promotion
  • Obtain HQ voicebank from Jer [_]
  • Mixing Songs 1-5 (Duets and Group Song)[_]
  • Mixing Songs 6-19 [_]
  • Mixing Songs For Demo Reel [_]
  • Obtain Originals For Demo Reel [_] (I'm hoping at least 1 of the originals will be finished)
  • MMD Duet Videos [X](no audio)
  • MMD Group Video [_](no audio)
  • MMD Solo Videos [_](no audio)
  • Art Only PVs [_]

Promotional Art and Stuff
(I know you all hate her english design XD)
commission___trina_boxart_by_ladyogien-d9qo1fj.png

Last edited:

Info-Chan

SELENA Developer
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh also, Stars, I haven't purchased Trina yet. I did my criticism based off of the English Medley.

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh also, Stars, I haven't purchased Trina yet. I did my criticism based off of the English Medley.
Uh weren't you Novi?
Because I specifically asked Novi if she purchased the banks and she said she did.....

(To anyone reading this, Novi ended up being Ken, I mistook her for Novi whoops)

Last edited:

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Okay so little update, I just found an error in Trina's Act 6 VCV CORE.... I forgot to say the second a in a-a-i-a-u-e-a
WHOOPS
And because of that there is an error with the OTO so if anyone wants the slightly updated OTO PM me and i'll send you the copy

UPDATE:
I am going to make CORE VCCV English a multipitch or possible just drop the other 2 appends and record a KIRE style for VCCV English because I really want people to use her to her full extant.

Last edited:

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
UPDATE:
Only VCCV Shimmering Stars left to record
I'm also looking for someone to OTO her VCCV voicebanks.
You'll be getting the English VCCV Voicebanks for free
OTOing would need to be finished by May 1st - May 10th (At the latest)

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
20 Days Of Trina Promotion
  • Obtain HQ voicebank from Jer [_]
  • Mixing Songs 1-5 (Duets and Group Song)[_]
  • Mixing Songs 6-19 [_]
  • Mixing Songs For Demo Reel [_]
  • Obtain Originals For Demo Reel [_] (I'm hoping at least 1 of the originals will be finished)
  • MMD Duet Videos [X](no audio)
  • MMD Group Video [_](no audio)
  • MMD Solo Videos [_](no audio)
  • Art Only PVs [_]
Added 20 days of Trina checklist
20 days of Trina starts may 1st and is for Trina's birthday, May 20th

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Updates in the names of the HQ voice sets

VCV Shooting Star (Core)