ChiaAkiyama

Teto's Territory
Chia-P is open for music commissions! I offer a variety of musical services including audio mixing, original composition, original production, Vocaloid tuning or human pitch correction and more (if you need other work done, present me what you need and I'll return a quote)! I've recently added 2 all-new tuning demonstrations. I offer VOCALOID, UTAU and/or HUMAN tuning. You could even have UTAUs/VOCALOIDs/Humans sing in the same song if you wanted.

I'm a Vocaloid producer and that creates Vocaloid originals on a regular basis! You can hear my recent work at youtube.com/ChiaP! I offer various EDM, Chiptune, Orchestral and Piano originals. Ask me to include a different genre and I'll get back to you! All genres I offer are the same base price. If there's a song I made in particular that has features you want for your own track, do let me know during commission! I want you completely happy with the results.

As part of being an independent producer, I take the roles of composer, songwriter, lyricist, producer, audio engineer, audio mixer, live performer (often used for orchestral tracks) and synth editor. If there is a genre you would like that is not currently on my YouTube channel, send me an example track, and I will get back to you asap! I accept PayPal for payment processing, making payment and billing very simple! Now, to detail the base pricing:

Planning and Production (Not organized in-order)
  • Writing lyrics (full-length, not repeated lyrics) - $5 (Optional)
  • Composing the song (choosing chord progressions, arranging breakdowns and sections) - $5 (Optional)
  • Producing the track (providing song structure and planning the final mix) - $5 (Optional)
  • Audio mixing - Arranging the stereo field and panning audio for a full stereo mix and leveling audio for clarity - $5 (Highly Recommended)
  • Providing English-only vocals in VOCALOID 4 (read below for available VOCALOIDs or skip if you have audio prepared or do not want vocals) - $5 (Optional)
  • VOCALOID tuning in VOCALOID 4 (not available for UTAU yet, I will make an announcement when ready) - ($5 Optional)
Finalizing and Post-Production (Organized in-order)
  • Adjusting song at your request if desired.
  • Getting your approval for the final audio.
  • Creating a song title with your approval.
  • Designing a song logo for your own usage.
  • Embedding your own personalized or custom message into the audio file!
  • Double-checking everything (because once I send a file, I cannot issue a refund).
  • Confirming the pricing and then finally, payment via Paypal.
Everything involved can be separated from other features. For example, if you only need Vocaloid tuning, that's $5. If you wanted lyrics and an instrumental, that would be $5 for the lyrics + $5 for composing + $5 for production (which totals $15). If you have vocals you need mixed into a song, that would only be $5 total for audio mixing.

Open Commission Slots (6 total, can be extended)
  • Slot 1 - Come and get it!
  • Slot 2 - This one has your name all over it.
  • Slot 3 - Fresh off the mixer.
  • Slot 4 - You want some EDM?
  • Slot 5 - I sell Vocaloid EDM and Vocaloid EDM accessories.
  • Slot 6 - This spot is looking pretty empty. Want it?

* If I offer you a price for work, you are pardoned from following this pricing chart. All prices are negotiable based on work performed, audience size and your budget available. On an unrelated note, I earn a small portion of ad revenue from my downloads. Check out my library of free MP3s via mp3-ads.chia-p.com (pause your AdBlock before clicking)!

Examples of Work Reel:
Examples of Work (Extended): https://youtube.com/ChiaP
Vocal Tuning Demo:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiyoteru