Chinese prounciation?

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I'm curious, I plan to make a Chinese voicebank but I want to make sure I get the pronounciaion right, anyone know of any guides?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I learn chinese at school, and I don't know where I left my oldest textbooks. But I've found something on youtube.

It's a video series, so you should probably click through to the youtube page to find the next videos.

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

I found this ont he niaoniao website, this goes in order of the pronounciation table, i will edit and post all images here

pinyin_list1.jpg

pinyin_list2.jpg

pinyin_list3.jpg

pinyin_list4.jpg

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I learn chinese at school, and I don't know where I left my oldest textbooks. But I've found something on youtube.

It's a video series, so you should probably click through to the youtube page to find the next videos.

note that you don't need to learn tone for making a voicebank! chinese singing doesn't include tones, so you can just focus on the vowels and consonants.

listening to these pronunciation guides reminds me of kindergarten chinese school... why do they always use ma as an example? lol

WretchedKalamity

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
note that you don't need to learn tone for making a voicebank! chinese singing doesn't include tones, so you can just focus on the vowels and consonants.

listening to these pronunciation guides reminds me of kindergarten chinese school... why do they always use ma as an example? lol
http://chinesepod.com/tools/pronunciation

When I was making my Chinese bank, I used this site for reference.

I found this ont he niaoniao website, this goes in order of the pronounciation table, i will edit and post all images here

pinyin_list1.jpg

pinyin_list2.jpg

pinyin_list3.jpg

pinyin_list4.jpg

Thank you very much guys! I'll be sure to use all these refs for my voicebank~

Reactions: luiysia