Chorva here!

Chorvaqueen

tonileon apologist
Supporter
I can't seem to find my old post then I realize this is a different forum already so I'm gonna go remake my intro thread.

I know I registered a long time ago when I had an interest in utau but sadly it kinda died down because I was busy with real life things but now my interest is back.

Let's see:

I go by Chorvaqueen or zg-v1 (from VO.net and deviantart), I mostly do Vocaloid-related art. Last December I purchased Leon and Lola and from time to time I post random covers--Then I thought, hey I could try utau again.

I actually have a year-old utau but she's not really top quality (I was mostly fiddling with utau back then) but I love her to bits. Now I'm trying to make a new utau vb (currently sorting and doing the oto).

I'll be lurking here from time to time whenever I can :3

((Feel free to ask me some questions too))

Ceniza.Ware

Teto's Territory
RE:

Hi Chorva :D I'm a fellow lurker. This would be welcome back then? Welcome baack! But ah, I love you because I love Leon and Lola and you make covers with them. I'm not weird for that. I think. But I wish they would get an update ;_; But the company isn't planning on doing that, gaaah. But, that's nice you're getting back into UTAU. And now I'm curious on how your utauloid sounds like.

Chorvaqueen

tonileon apologist
Supporter
RE:

Thanks!

Also glad you love Leon and Lola too! ;A;
im gonna cry tears of joy if zero-g could update them omg
@utau thing

Well this is my first released utau, her name is Garbage Bot:
http://fav.me/d7kpskw

as for the one I'm currently making, it has no name and design yet but here's a short test.

I have a lot to learn but I'm willing to take some time reading tutorials (currently doing so when I have free time)

Ceniza.Ware

Teto's Territory
RE:

I know right? I would flip for joy if they did. Let's keep wishing for it, right? Like everytime I look up there's another V3 voicebank. I rather have updates though. But Garbage Bot was really cute. Bleh, I kinda wanna record a cute sounding vb but I can't. Because a) It hurts my throat and b.) I'm kinda lazy. The one you're working on now is coming out really nice though! Can we do duets in the future? //shot

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Do you have a Tumblr? Your name sounds super familiar. (I'm not a stalker just maybe a follower I promise)

Welcome (back) to the forum and UTAU!

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
RE:

Aaay it's chorva

I actually had no idea you used utau so yeah

welcome.....back?

I dunno, I'm bad at these welcome messages, hah.