Inactive PayPal Art Cign's Commissions: OPEN!

Cine

Certified paint water drinker.
Defender of Defoko
Hey there!
So recently I've been a little short on cash, which I need to get around. That's tough when you don't have a job, amiright?
I also love drawing new designs, and because my art has made people happy, I've opened commissions.
I would really prefer if it's cash you paid in, but I included a non paypal option for those who can't use it/ really REALLY want something but don't have money. If you can think of better non-paid equivalents you tell me.

Chibi's! $10 CAD ( $7.78 USD ) (Or a song cover using one of my characters?/ Illustration in return)
ekochib.png

Bust's: $18 CAD ( $14 USD) ( or the same as the last one)
geeps.png

Full Body: $25 CAD ( $20 USD ) ( Or an I.O.U for helping me OTO a bank in the future after it's recorded, I got a few planned to record so this can go to a few people.)

*Note* I should have made this clear, the banks I need help with are going to be non-Japanese VCCV and maybe one X-Sampa. Moresampler made otoing VCV the easiest thing in the world for me.

ufoko.png

Last edited:

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
//I could do a VCV oto for a full-body if you have any VCV banks? I don't have any examples that I can show you at the moment but I do know how to oto one ^^;

Cine

Certified paint water drinker.
Defender of Defoko
//I could do a VCV oto for a full-body if you have any VCV banks? I don't have any examples that I can show you at the moment but I do know how to oto one ^^;

Gosh I'm sorry but VCV isn't really an issue in terms of otoing anymore considering Moresampler can automatically create a very good oto instantly. The banks I need help with are the non Japanese VCCVs for English/French/Chinese. That and my new Japanese banks are CVVCV. I guess I should have made this clear.
Tell you what, I could draw you a full body sketch if you want to beta test the oto (Basically go over the whole thing and make sure nothing was missed/ things sound A-OK .)

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
Gosh I'm sorry but VCV isn't really an issue in terms of otoing anymore considering Moresampler can automatically create a very good oto instantly. The banks I need help with are the non Japanese VCCVs for English/French/Chinese. That and my new Japanese banks are CVVCV. I guess I should have made this clear.
Tell you what, I could draw you a full body sketch if you want to beta test the oto (Basically go over the whole thing and make sure nothing was missed/ things sound A-OK .)
Ah, okay. Sure! ^^'