(CLOSED) Art for my new voicebank?

I'm in the process of making my first append for my UTAU (Yukari Mirai) and I just wanted to get 1 or 2 people to draw her new design.

I seriously can't really draw digital art very well and I like when other people draw cause I like seeing style types and stuff and just having better art then what I would've done :smile:

Anyways, I can draw perfectly fine on paper and here's her new design:
dzx9u1.jpg

JUST A NOTE: HER HAIR IS A LAVENDER COLOUR... I DIDN'T HAVE THAT COLOUR THOUGH SO...

so yeah, if you're interested just PM me or comment here. My minimum amount of people is 1 and my max is 3 so.

Thanks~~! :wink:

Reactions: keopi

keopi

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Is this her new design?? I love it~

I'll try just for you bb <3
(And cover something too... And make cover art c; )

invierno

Teto's Territory
Supporter
u w u no problem! if you need cover art, ill be happy to help. just beware, im a pretty slow artist

h4nz is the best

♥‿♥
u w u no problem! if you need cover art, ill be happy to help. just beware, im a pretty slow artist
Thats fine! I'm not really in that much of a rush. I do need cover art for her demo on youtube... If you want, you could do it I guess considering I'm not amazing with that stuff. Feel free to use the picture you already drew ^^
Hopefully it'll make up for my very basic and not so good editing skills... I'm quite limited with my old mac lol

invierno

Teto's Territory
Supporter
Thats fine! I'm not really in that much of a rush. I do need cover art for her demo on youtube... If you want, you could do it I guess considering I'm not amazing with that stuff. Feel free to use the picture you already drew ^^
Hopefully it'll make up for my very basic and not so good editing skills... I'm quite limited with my old mac lol
What song is she going to demo with? Unless that's a secret in which case nevermind o v o