[CLOSED] Cryptonloid Giveaway

Should I do something like this next year?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
P

partial

@Velvet
Remember how you asked about a Vocaloid that isn't released yet?

Since the winner is chosen on December 25, the Kagamine twins would already be released ((because Dec. 24)). Unless you're meaning Miku V4x, in which case yes, we can still wait. ^^

Reactions: Velvet

Velvet

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
@Velvet
Remember how you asked about a Vocaloid that isn't released yet?

Since the winner is chosen on December 25, the Kagamine twins would already be released ((because Dec. 24)). Unless you're meaning Miku V4x, in which case yes, we can still wait. ^^
Yup, I was talking about the Kagamines! I was thinking on the off chance that their English voicebanks wouldn't be released at the same time as their Japanese banks ^_^ Thanks for the info, though!

Reactions: partial
P

partial

Yup, I was talking about the Kagamines! I was thinking on the off chance that their English voicebanks wouldn't be released at the same time as their Japanese banks ^_^ Thanks for the info, though!
It should be noted their English voicebank does not come with a DAW, so in the case that you are selected as the winner I would be purchasing the Kagamine V4X bundle for you. That way you can have a DAW, and their voicebanks. And if Japanese bothers you, you can just do a custom install and install English only. ^^ I just really want to be sure a DAW is included with the purchase. (> w o)

Velvet

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
It should be noted their English voicebank does not come with a DAW, so in the case that you are selected as the winner I would be purchasing the Kagamine V4X bundle for you. That way you can have a DAW, and their voicebanks. And if Japanese bothers you, you can just do a custom install and install English only. ^^ I just really want to be sure a DAW is included with the purchase. (> w o)
You're a beautiful human being for being willing to do that ;w; thank you for clarifying!

comet3

local rain enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
ahhh i hope its ok to join ! this is a very sweet thing to do !!
i'm ☄ ☄ ☄ (comet3)

Reactions: partial