(CLOSED) Utau drawings/character design requests!

I'm really bored and I'd like to know if anyone wants a drawing of they're UTAU! It's completely free.

Tell me what you want done: Full body, head, shoulders, knees up etc.

I can do a sketch, full colour, full colour with detail but I will not do backgrounds because I haven't learned how to do that stuff yet (I suck whoops)

You can put a pic of it here or PM me. Either is good.
I am not sure when I will get them all finished (depends on the size and how many I get) but I will be giving the pictures that have been finished when they are done.

If you have questions, feel free to ask!

xShadowxXIII

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'd love to give you my UTAUloids to draw!
Preferably at least waist up and full color, but whatever you feel comfortable with is fine :smile:
I've got Yura and Riku if you like!
Thank you for doing this :smile:

Lizzy573

BOI IMMA WHIP
Defender of Defoko
speedpaint_utau_crecia_by_budgetheronage-d9pmfz1.png

Can you try drawing Crecia?

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Could I get a headshot of this dude? His name is Toka Aki |'> Thanks övö
toka_aki_2015_by_pupuomena-d97lsuk.png

h4nz is the best

♥‿♥
Woah, I got more than I expected lol. I think I''m gonna close this so i'm not overwhelmed lol. Anyways, I'll do all of these! I'll probably die when I draw the guys, but I'll try my best. Thanks everyone!!

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hi! If you don't mind, could you draw a color full body of my utau Kiroku Keitai?
oops sorry! I just noticed they were closed
utau_kiroku_keitai_full_design_by_yourlocalgodzilla-d988k8c.jpg

Last edited:

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Oh! I drew yours a long time ago actually. I could draw her again because I just drew it on paper. You'll be the final one though
aa thank you! I really appreciate it! I don't want to give you any trouble, ;--; but do you mind drawing her digitally?

h4nz is the best

♥‿♥
@Lizzy573 -
spjarm.jpg

@xShadowxXIII -
2gtdr8j.jpg

I TRIED TO GIVE THEM TRANSPARENT BACKGROUNDS BUT MY PROGRAM WONT LET ME~!?

[doublepost=1455670558][/doublepost]Also, I hope you don't mind @Lizzy573, I didn't add the jacket cause it was annoying when I tried to draw it. I hope you don't mind ;-;

More coming tomorrow~

Lizzy573

BOI IMMA WHIP
Defender of Defoko
@Lizzy573 -
spjarm.jpg

@xShadowxXIII -
2gtdr8j.jpg

I TRIED TO GIVE THEM TRANSPARENT BACKGROUNDS BUT MY PROGRAM WONT LET ME~!?

[doublepost=1455670558][/doublepost]Also, I hope you don't mind @Lizzy573, I didn't add the jacket cause it was annoying when I tried to draw it. I hope you don't mind ;-;

More coming tomorrow~
That's okay because, SHE STILL LOOKS ABSOLUTELY ADORBS BLESS U

h4nz is the best

♥‿♥
I decided since they've been taking a long time, I'll just send them all in at once. So far I've finished: Lizzy, xShadow and I'm done sailor_raviloli's. So Sailor's will be posted with the last 4, was it? Anyways, sorry it's taking so long...

Reactions: sailor _ravioli