CLOSEDWill create custom score for a song, in exchange for oto of 1 Pitch cvvc Japanese FEMALE bank.

Discussion in 'Trades' started by Tree Sounds, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Tree Sounds

Tree Sounds Teto's Territory

Trophy Points
    Ok, so I've literally tried for like 2 and 1/2 months to oto this cvvc 1 pitch (Showcase: Tin-Loid (or just TIN)) and I cannot for the life of me get it to sound descent, it just sounds like she's being stabbed in inappropriate places. SO in exchange for a cvvc 1 pitch oto, I'll create a custom score/instrumental cover (NOT OFF VOCAL COVER) of any song you choose (just please no dubstep it's hard to hear what's goin on in that type of music). TIME LIMIT : 5 minutes because that shiz takes time. SAMPLE: Luka Luka * Night Fever: The marching band/stand tune version:
    https://musescore.com/user/6499826/scores/2311986
    the above link to musescore doesn't work on the phone version unless you hit "desktop version"
    sample:

Also Sueyon is doing a different bank, CLOSED!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  3. 수연 <Suyeon>

수연 <Suyeon> Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I have to think of the song I want, but I'll be willing to help in this instance. Is there an audio example of your instrumental covers?

A few caveats though...
    - I work. If on a day schedule, my hours are 6-2, night schedule is 4-8 (as of writing, the majority of my work week is 4-7).
    - I won't have this done instantaneously. I don't use moresampler or other machine driven algorithms - all of my configuration is done by hand in Setparam.

BTW...
    - I think it's against the rules to put incomplete banks in the showcase (no oto, no demo, so it's not complete)? @Hentai, please confirm this or not?
    - I went to download the voicebank and it just directs to your deviantart - which doesn't have anything regarding the bank outside of its art.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  4. Tree Sounds

Trophy Points
    if you go to the link in the original post, there's an option to play the audio. (and I intentionally made the download go to deviantart because the download is private for now)

5. 수연 <Suyeon>

수연 <Suyeon> Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Okay. I was accessing through phone, so that's likely why I didn't see anything for it (that's the only way I have internet on laptop now, through the hotspot). Can you send me the bank through PM? I'll download it and might start on it tonight when I get off.

6. Tree Sounds

Trophy Points
    The only problem is that I've kinda already got someone else, BUT if you're willing to oto a 1 pitch Spanish cvvc bank i'll still do it.

7. 수연 <Suyeon>

Trophy Points
    Sure thing. Got your PM. I'll see if I can get it started tonight or tomorrow before I go to work.