Commisions (I'll do just about anything anime)

Discussion in 'Commissions' started by ~rinxlenluver, May 20, 2013.

1. ~rinxlenluver

~rinxlenluver Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    So yeah, I'm a little short on cash at the moment -.-" So I decided to do this!

What I'll draw:
    ~Fanart
    ~Adoptables
    ~Vocaloid/Utau
    ~I'll do designs for your OC's (also will do for any utau) if you already have one and want a new look for them :smile:
    ~Chibis
    ~Headshots
    ~Full Body shots
    ~Poses and emotions
    ~Reference Sheets
    Here's some examples of my work:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry about the horrible quality of that one -.-" I used my crappy camera. I don't have anything full colored yet that I can show you guys, but once I do I'll put it up. I've just been to lazy to color anything and all my other work is on a different hard drive :P
    Am I missing anything?

Anyway, I will only be accepting paypal at the moment, and you don't have to pay me till after I finish your request. After I finish your request I'll message you with my paypal address and after you pay I'll send you the file of your drawing. If you have a certain type of file you want it sent as just tell me.

Prices will vary depending on what you want me to do. Most of them will be between $5-25 depending on the size/what you want.

Also I'll most likely only have a few spots open at certain times so I don't bite off more than I can chew. Right now I'll start with 5 spots.

Thanks everyone!:smile:

3. Austria

Austria Momo's Minion Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    you're missing examples of your work orz

^^;

4. ~rinxlenluver

~rinxlenluver Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    kinda had to rush to put that up. I'll have them up soon. Super busy! :sick: