{CONTEST} Covers for the Love of Kiibei!

Kero

Momo's Minion
1 WEEK LEFT on the extension! Keep up the good work, ladies and gentlemen! The final deadline is the 23rd, so make sure to keep that in mind this week!

Ryan, I'm not sure if there's gonna be a Round II for this set of UTAUloids, but I'm definitely thinking about doing another contest with others and a little bit of a different setup! c': Please do stay tuned.

Kero

Momo's Minion
3 day warning! The extension is almost over, so start patching everything together or all your hard work will be for naught! :U

Kero

Momo's Minion
Time's up!
We come to a grand total of 6 wonderful entries! Thank you all for your hard work. :love: Results of judging should only take about a week, just to make sure I've covered all my bases.
Once again, great work, everybody! Thanks for your participation. <33

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Kero link said:
Time's up!
We come to a grand total of 6 wonderful entries! Thank you all for your hard work. :love: Results of judging should only take about a week, just to make sure I've covered all my bases.

...I'm going to die of anticipation oh god.

Forra Bard

Momo's Minion
Kero link said:
Time's up!
Everyone's entries are so good~

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Kero link said:
Time's up!
Ahh, looks like there was a pretty good turnout~ Eee, all of the entries are really nice, I can't wait to see the final results! Good luck to everyone participating~! ouo/

Fyne-Q

Teto's Territory
Kero link said:
Time's up!
...Waiting for results od an UTAU contest and results of second stage of nationwide physics competition. Too much stress... XD

Anyway, the entries are very nice~ . Good luck everyone <3

Kero

Momo's Minion
The RESULTS are IN!
It was pretty tough to judge, but after much thinking and re-thinking, I've come to the best set of conclusions. c':

In 3rd Place, with their mind-blowing entry featuring Fuyu Komoriuta, is StarlightsShadow!
【UTAUカバー】 ユラギ / Yuragi 【子守歌フユ/Fuyu Komoriuta】

In a very close 2nd Place, with an incredible KVES feature presentation, is SakisCookie!
【UTAUカバー】 Alice Human Sacrifice 【Kii's Vocal Experiment Series】

And finally, last but not least, the announcement you've all been waiting for: In 1st Place, with a beautiful PV and amazing use of Fuyu Komoriuta and Viai Emine, is NicolaCola!
【UTAU】 WANDERLAST 【子守歌フユ・笑音ヴィアイ】

I'll be sending out congratulatory notes to our prize winners shortly! The rest of you keep an eye out for notes asking you to claim one of the prizes mentioned in the + Honorable Mentions section of the first post.

Thank you all for participating! <33

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Oh, I just knew Nicola would win first! Her entry was amazing. >u<

Everyone did such a great job. I was lucky to get second.

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ahhh, ohmigosh, thank you so much for first place! ;;u;;

Great job to everyone who entered, I really enjoyed listening to all of the entries, they're all super nice and it was great to see everybody putting so much effort into their work~ >u<b

Thanks for hosting such a fun contest, Kero! ouo/

Fyne-Q

Teto's Territory
It's not strange that NicolaCola won, her Wanderlast cover was awesome <3 . Still everybody's entries were great~

But still the best 'prize' for me was to get to know and download Viai, I wouldn't eveb know her without this contest c:

Twilight Tulip

Teto's Territory
Ah, man, I downloaded and tried out the voice banks I was going to use and everything. School swept me right up, though. Sorry for not entering anything. Good luck to everyone who did! :uhuhu: