Could anyone draw an "avater" for my UTAU?

Nanika

Lame Vocaloid Producer
Defender of Defoko
It'd be really great help if I could get someone to draw a 100x100 Shiro Tsukino picture for me. Here's what I mean:

Those two circled pictures are what I'm talking about.
So, I don't normally ask people to draw things for me, but I think it'd be great to have Shiro character picture drawn by someone else.
This is actually for the release of his ACT 2, so I thought it'd be really cool. Of course, if you were to draw it, I'd give all the credit. I'm also really sorry, but I couldn't really pay you for it. Maybe you could request a doodle or something from me, but I don't really have any money to offer.

That's Shiro's new ref ^
Thanks so much for even reading, and It'd be great if anyone would share this with friends~! *v*
thankies~!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Most people will simply take the original full-size art and crop a square around the face. Save that as a bmp.

Reactions: Nanika

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Well...I'll be drawing today. And am in a generous mood. So I could draw you something nice if you like free of charge.

This is my commission thread but it has examples of my art in it. Let me know if you would like me to draw it for you.

Reactions: Nanika

Nanika

Lame Vocaloid Producer
Defender of Defoko
Well...I'll be drawing today. And am in a generous mood. So I could draw you something nice if you like free of charge.

This is my commission thread but it has examples of my art in it. Let me know if you would like me to draw it for you.

Really? That would be so nice! I would love that!

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Just give me a basic rundown of her personality so I can do a decent expression~

Nanika

Lame Vocaloid Producer
Defender of Defoko
Just give me a basic rundown of her personality so I can do a decent expression~
Alrighty~
Shiro is fairly shy, and likes to stay as a loner. Due to her having a rather tragic past, she found a reason to sing and is very ambitous about becoming a popular UTAU. She is honest most of the time and isn't very trusting of others.
I hope that helps!