Critique Kero's mixing (and to a lesser extent, a .UST)

Kero

Momo's Minion
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/kero-sempai/utau-1925-nagare-zensoukyoku[/soundcloud]

MIXING
I'm mostly worried about how well the voice and harmonies blend in together with each other and the instrumental. Is anything too loud or too quiet? Is Nagare understandable?

.UST
If you must point out something wrong with it, please only specify the big bads, the things that are really, really annoying and make the cover hard to listen to. I'm really tired of working on this .UST right at this moment, so I don't want to know about little things that don't affect your listening experience quite yet. lD;; give me a week or two and I'll totally be ready.

Shine

Teto's Territory
Well, in general, I like it.
The UTAU's voice is really soft, and quiet, I dont know if it fits with this song, maybe a strong and loud voice, but not too childish...like...Sonone Linako, maybe would fit that. But since the instrumental is not too loud, the voice is understandable and I really enjoy listening to it. ^^

I cant see problems in the UST, since only now I'm begining with UTAU, and this review is more of a fan point of view. So...keep up the good work ^^