Critique my covers, please?

P

partial

This first cover was finished many months ago, but my friend finally mixed it for me recently.
It probably will sound a bit choppy compared to the cover below.

This cover was finished a few days ago. I think it's a nice jump from my previous covers in terms of editing, tuning and clarity, but I'm sure there is room for improvement.

Give me any critique you can spare for both covers, please. I want to learn how to get better.
Pls don't tell me to use an Engloid for English songs tho 'cause until Len English gets released I have no interest k and yes I do have English Vocaloids
Thank you for your consideration and time.

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Your tuning of him is really really nice, I really enjoy deep!Len, but I can barely understand him save the chorus a bit, & I know the words to the song. I've never heard of good Len Engrishing this doesn't change my opinion that Len is one of the harder Vocaloids to Engrish with, but your tuning & mixing of him is really really good o3o overall I'd give these covers a 6.5-7/10.

Reactions: partial
P

partial

Your tuning of him is really really nice, I really enjoy deep!Len, but I can barely understand him save the chorus a bit, & I know the words to the song. I've never heard of good Len Engrishing this doesn't change my opinion that Len is one of the harder Vocaloids to Engrish with, but your tuning & mixing of him is really really good o3o overall I'd give these covers a 6.5-7/10.
I see. Thank you so much for your honest feedback! I'm grateful~