Crush a wish

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Wish granted. You didn't do it and failed.

i wish to be able to fly ...err... hover of the ground.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Granted, but your clothing is so heavy it ways you down, so you have to be naked whenever you want to hover.

I wish I had a rooster who would cluck loudly in the middle of the night and wake up the dogs in my neighborhood so they know how it feels to be woken in the middle of your sleep by an animal. =_=

irei1as

Teto's Territory
Granted, all the dogs awake annoyed but so the neighbours. They hire an awesome lawyer and you are condemned to 90 days in jail and fines up to $400.

I wish the photagraphs used in my official identifications didn't make me look like an angry terrorist typical of the Die Hard movies.

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
granted, everything is now a lot of effort...

i wish people would get a clue so vague...

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
granted. you were sucked trough a black hole full of nothing-ness and became lonely for life.
I wish for less slimey throat Imsick

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Granted: your throat is now on fire.

I wish for the ability to use this demon of a tablet...

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Granted. You have the ability to use your tablet, but it broke so you can't use it anyway.

I wish I was better at math.

SugarSweetVenom

Momo's Minion
Raiyux link said:
Granted. You have the ability to use your tablet, but it broke so you can't use it anyway.

I wish I was better at math.
Granted, but you can only do addition.

I wish for something I don't want.

P

PurinPuff

Granted. Your next day will be the greatest day of your life. You have never found a day quite as perfect as this before, and now that you've experienced perfection, you are finally at peace. Every moment of your 24 hours is one of ecstasy, and you wish it would go on forever. However, all good things must come to an end, and as that day comes to a close, you begin to fall into a depression. Your life, from that point onward, is a dull monochrome of black and grey in comparison to the flawless scope that was that perfect day. You long for that day. You ache for it. You want it, but you know that you'll never come across it again. That time has passed. Life is dull and pointless now. Enjoy the rest of your life.

I wish that I was a cat.

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Granted. You did own a guitar once in the past, but before you could learn to play it, it got run over by a truck and is no more. So you had a guitar, but you don't have it anymore.

I wish for a bunch of caffeine.

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Granted. Tons of coffee beans were shipped to your house...but were then confiscated by local authorities on the grounds that they were illegally smuggled from their native country.

I wish for a new laptop.

Reactions: CRTブラック

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Granted, but it can only hold 1MB.

I wish I didn't have a math test tomorroooooow.

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Granted. You don't have a math test tomorrow. You have a college-level exam on biochemistry.

I wish I had a Playstation 3. :'D

Reactions: CRTブラック

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Granted, but right after you get it, the Playstation 4 comes out and nobody makes games for the Playstation 3 anymore.

I wish for some motivation.