Crypton Future Media and Ultra Pro Creating a Vocaloid Card Game

Xuu

Ask me about Synthesizer V
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Source
What do you think? I hope it's good and that it isn't just "Miku za kaado geemu desu", and that it's more balanced. I also hope that they include all the other Vocaloids that aren't owned by Crypton, but this might be unlikely.

Reactions: oteto

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
Source
What do you think? I hope it's good and that it isn't just "Miku za kaado geemu desu", and that it's more balanced. I also hope that they include all the other Vocaloids that aren't owned by Crypton, but this might be unlikely.
Lol Miku za kaado geemu desu cracked me up.

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
OMG Yes if they iclude the non-Japanese 'loids <3 Or other Japloids which are less known and popular than the big 8 *_*

Plus they have potential and ideas, as we have like, +50-60 Vocaloids voicebanks atm (not talking about appends/updates)

Reactions: Xuu

Xuu

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I wanna build a Flower deck. If I can't I'll settle for some random Luka thing~~

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Plus I'm wondering which kind of card it would be...

Like Pokémon/Yu-Gi-Oh with elements, attacks etc ?

Or like poker, blackjack with one being said what, King of Heart, one Ace of heart, or one being 10 of diamonds..?

Edit : Or like Seven Families but with companies ? (though it'd be quite hard to do a some companies have like, only one or two 'loids and other over 5 OTL;:wink:

Xuu

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I have good understanding of most TCG types, and I feel Yu-Gi-Oh! Style is the most likely, or maybe like a cross between is and Cardfight!! Vanguard.
Just as long as it isn't the train wreck that Buddyfight is it'll be good.