[CLOSED] Cryptonloid Giveaway

Should I do something like this next year?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
P

partial

***DEC 25: The winner is @***Macne's***! Thank you to all who participated!***

***DEC 24: Entry is now CLOSED. Thanks to all who have entered!***

To celebrate Christmas, I have decided to give away one Crypton V3/V4. I want to give a chance for new musicians to compose songs, and for current musicians to get a new vocal. ((As Crypton V3/V4 vocals come with a DAW.))

Since I will buy only physical copies, you have to be okay with giving me your address. This applies to the winner only. Obviously, don't post your address in this thread.

You do not need to tell me why you want a Vocaloid, nor do you need to post examples of your work.

How it works:
  • post in this thread. Make sure your post contains your username in it.
That is all.

You may enter up until December 24.

On Christmas day, the winner will be announced. They will be chosen randomly. Whoever wins will be sent a PM where we will discuss which Cryptonloid you would like.

I will purchase them directly from Crypton and ship them via Tenso. No fees will need to be paid by the winner, as this is a giveaway. The Vocaloid will be purchased on January 1st, 2016.

You may enter only one time.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here.

Last edited by a moderator:

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Count me, Tsukine Sayuri in!!!

Question for some clarity: V4 - as far as I'm aware - no longer has tiny editor. That said, Crypton has Piapro Studio to circumvent this and it does allow for non-Crypton vocals. My question is, if a user doesn't have the V4 editor, would they still be able to install and use non-Crypton V4 vocals through Piapro (under the hypothetical instance that the user who wins wishes to expand their library down the road)?

Last edited:
Reactions: partial

Velvet

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I, Velvet, would like to enter!
I do have a question: assuming I win, what if the Cryptonloid that I want isn't released yet? Would it be okay to just select the one I want and we'll wait until the release?
[doublepost=1448517870][/doublepost]

Question for some clarity: V4 - as far as I'm aware - no longer has tiny editor. That said, Crypton has Piapro Studio to circumvent this and it does allow for non-Crypton vocals. My question is, if a user doesn't have the V4 editor, would they still be able to install and use non-Crypton V4 vocals through Piapro (under the hypothetical instance that the user who wins wishes to expand their library down the road)?
(I hope it's okay if I answer this here "^_^) It's possible! Here's a cute little tutorial I found:

P

partial

I believe you will need the V4 Editor to use V4 voices in Piapro Studio.

For V3 voices you had a tiny editor, and V4 voices do not have one. So it seems like you will need V4 to use those sorts of vocals in Piapro Studio.

P

partial

I, Velvet, would like to enter!
I do have a question: assuming I win, what if the Cryptonloid that I want isn't released yet? Would it be okay to just select the one I want and we'll wait until the release?
Yes, we can wait for release.

Reactions: Velvet

JVウタウ

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Signing up! I'm JVウタウ and would find this helpful!

(Thanks for doing this though, because of this someone will have a good gift this Christmas!)

VaNexuS

The Interstellar NexuS of Super Novas
Defender of Defoko
I, VaNexuS, Would like to Enter and Join~
This is pretty exciting and generous, thank you very much for this chance, and good luck to everyone!!

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Can I join in Tema would like in please *w*

I feel bad because I'm not on here as much as I used to be and stuff

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Mmm....okay!! IrisFlower is going to join too! This is going to be exciting and good luck to everyone~

★M3ROKA★

.Puri
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ahh~ Me too! Yanyu would like to enter~ This is a really nice thing to do, partial <3

I can't believe Santa-san is on Utaforum omg.