CV-VC and VC-CV Help: How to use?

xosugarheartsxo

Momo's Minion
So! I'm going to get a CV-VC bank eventually, so that's why it's included in this.

But.

I have Ryone Yami VCCV English bank, and for the life of me I can't figure it out. I've gotten some sounds, made a couple words, but I just.

I just.

I dun get it.
halp.

fmccaddy12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
For English VCCV, I suggest referring to CZ's tutorials since she created the method herself.
(Pronunciation)

(USTing)

Hope this helps ^_^

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Obviously you are talking about VCCV english, but what kind of CVVC in particular?
CVVC English?, Japanese?, what specifically?

Keep in mind that with CVVC (and technically VCCV it that term spread and replaced CVVC) style banks is that they'll all be slightly different between languages and organization.

If you're using a list made by Chezzie (paintedCz) then go for VCCV and watch all the tutorials as it supersedes her old CVVC list.
But there are CVVC list made by other users that shouldn't be confused with it and are also very usable. (Such as Delta's or a few others)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zoku

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Cz's tutorials are the (only) way to go for figuring out VCCV English. CVVC English is more or less obsolete, so I wouldn't worry about it; CVVC Japanese works by adding VC notes before the CV ones. It's easiest to use them either by running the autoCVVC plugin (by Delta, unless there's another I don't know of) or presamp, rather than editing every note by hand -- which is what you'd have to do otherwise.

Go look for tutorials. It's not going to be intuitive to figure out those bank styles by just messing around in the program.

Reactions: Zoku