CV VC English

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
RE: CV VC English

Ooh, I like this. I'd be happy to help too.

Anyway, I'm thinking of adding "ts + vowel" CVs to my bank, to make transitions between small words like "it's a" more natural. [-i][it][tsu]

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

TS syllables yes. I always feel wierded out whenever I need to transition from a TS and it doesn't exist. Also it's a pain when [its] takes FOREVER to get the consonants out when I could just make it [tsA] or whatever and have a strong TS sound.

OngakuCD

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko

@Hentai

Do you have a skype? I would find it more suitable to have a IM to discuss the site rather than waiting on notes/messages.

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Re: CV VC English

Of course. Not suite why they aren't showing on our profile pages properly but my ID is 'ariolander'.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OngakuCD

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko

Hentai said:
Of course. Not suite why they aren't showing on our profile pages properly but my ID is 'ariolander'.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I just made a request

OngakuCD

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko

For those who already released your utauloids (or at least have some solid info on them) , can y'all PM me the information of your utauloids in this format

Name:
B-day
Voice-Range
Genre
Likes/Dislike

Biography: Just summarize your utauloid (personality, habits, history, goals, ect.)

It's for the website :P. Once I get done with all the artwork/page designs and send them to Hentai, we should have it up in the next few weeks.

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Shouldn't you just make it so users can submit their own banks to the site?

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Experimented with user submissions before *cough* UTAU.me *cough* and its more trouble than its worth. That being said it is certainly possible, but the pool of EN CV VC voicebanks should be small enough (at the moment) and growth slow enough it should be easy to keep track of manually. Can probably include a submission form in case admins overlooked anything.

If it is moderator managed at least the profiles will all be filled out properly and details correct rather than running into the issue we did on UTAU.me where profiles were created but no voicebanks added, or they add themselves to the English Language Support listing because its something they planned in the future, but haven't actually started.

OngakuCD

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko

Hentai said:
Experimented with user submissions before *cough* UTAU.me *cough* and its more trouble than its worth. That being said it is certainly possible, but the pool of EN CV VC voicebanks should be small enough (at the moment) and growth slow enough it should be easy to keep track of manually. Can probably include a submission form in case admins overlooked anything.

If it is moderator managed at least the profiles will all be filled out properly and details correct rather than running into the issue we did on UTAU.me where profiles were created but no voicebanks added, or they add themselves to the English Language Support listing because its something they planned in the future, but haven't actually started.

Thats what I figured considering there is less than 30 users who are in the process or has actually released their banks. I planned on the site to be basically a database for CV VC users (so I don't know how logins would work with that or whats the use). You will have pages for VB, tutorials, usts, ect. and that was all I had in mind.

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

The thing is, not everyone who has a bank is going to be on the forum and know about the site. I think at least having a submission form would be important, have it be moderated or whatever but... it's still not ideal to keep track of it by hand.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

I drew up a new concept art for KJ but I lost it. //cries

I'll fill out the form once I finish the new one.

Mini

Teto's Territory

*jumping into thread~~*

I´m making my CV-VC aswell! She´´s heavy accented but cute I guess?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8GKzBhAgQo

She´s the blue one with green /pink hat.

OngakuCD

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko

Mini said:
*jumping into thread~~*

Can't wait to hear more from her :D

Mini

Teto's Territory

OngakuCD said:
Mini said:
*jumping into thread~~*

Can't wait to hear more from her :D

thanks o w ob
I need to record a few more things and prepare a proper demo to see what native thinks of it

OngakuCD

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko

We have another newbie and it's a guy ^.^ https://soundcloud.com/tentwelve_productions/yellow-myth-poid-cv-vc-eng

And have ya'll heard him (I think it's Aido)
https://soundcloud.com/paintedcz/lite-english-test-lie

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

Oh, I like his voice a lot! It's a bit scratchy though. :c Like when you record too loudly/close to the mic. Maybe it's the mixing though.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

Yup.

As for Aido, he sounds good but there's lots of weird power spikes.

A

Adlez

I was writing my own English reclist, but I gave up on finishing the vowel strings and decided to start recording from PaintedCZ's reclist

But then my mic broke D: So when I get a new one, some samples will have different quality sound...