CVVC English help?

Nanika

Lame Vocaloid Producer
Defender of Defoko
As said in the title, I'd like some help with recording a CVVC english voicebank. I'm really new to recording english voicebanks, though I do know how to pronounce the english CVVC, since I've worked with it before using other UTAUS. The main thing I'd like is for someone to link me a reclist, and help with the OTO. I can sort of OTO VCV and CV voicebanks, but that's all. I've tried to OTO CVVC before, but it was really hard. I'm not trying to be lazy or anything, I'd just like someone who's really good and experienced with OTOing CVVC english voicebanks to OTO it for me if you don't mind! I could maybe offer you art or something in exchange? I don't really have much to offer, but things for reading~ Please, comment if you're interested in helping! *v*

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I would recommend against recording CVVC english as Chezzie is going to release VCCV soon-ish.

But if you want to do CVVC, I recommend using the full/Cdra-style CVVC list.
There are tutorials on Chezzie's/PaintedCz's YouTube channel.

If you have any questions on recording and/or OTOing, I can help you via a skype call (as explaining sounds in text is hard)

Sometimes people have issues figuring out how to record the vowels, I can help you record them based on what dialect/accent you have.

If you would like me to do the otoing....I could

Last edited:

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I had made a clean list with a guide here (CZ's list)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-ssVWsIE8hds9wLlUg-qrfPAmQiKoiOpCta8AwHNO48/edit?usp=sharing

As for OTOing i reccomend downloading a really good english bank and viewing their work in the OTO and see how it's done ^^

OR you can commission the wonderful Yanyu <3
They charge $20 for a full CV VC english bank

Or you can commission Ryan-Kun for $15 but you may have to make little edits cause some sounds get accidently off since he speed OTOs it, though it is a good price for the work

I reccomend both if you are willing to pay $$$

if not you may have some issues with trying to get help OTOing such a huge bank

Reactions: Nanika