:D Hello?

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You dont need to read all of this btw:

:creepygrin: Hey so yeah i'm kinda new here. Well, actually i am new ^w^.  I guess you knew that huh? Haha...ha...lol i'm sorry i'm so awkward. Like really. But anyways, i came here to lean more about using utau because i suck. Like....really bad. So yeah....ah, Umm I hope we could along? I dunno? Phhh... :annoyed: I'm so awkward it's not even funny. Haahh But whatever...About me:

Umm...The cliche question: My favorite color is umm green? Tea green to be exact.
Ahh...for vocaloid...Hmm...I would say Rin....Or Luka maybe. Their songs are really good.
Ermm....I currently have 2 utaus, Shiro(like a reaaally common name OTL sorry. I hade namecreatingthingy black so...) and Hana( another common name...ermm sorry 'bout that).
Ah.....anything else? Err...animals? I really like red pandas, owls, elepants, and zebras. On occasion, i have a huge obsession with meerkats or suricates. I don't know how to spell that but yeah. the're cute.

So yeah. All that stuff's out of the way so....Long intro is long and very unnecessary. Anyways, uh forgive me and my grammar mistakes. Because like most people, i tend to get things wrong and make a lot of "uh..."s everywhere. If you notice, i also apologize a lot for really careless things and stuffs so....sorry  :uhm:....FFF and that's about it.

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
HELLO.
AWKWARD PERSON IS WELCOME. :D

So hi, and all! I'm kinda awkward too. You'll probably see me say derp and yeah a couple of times to break my awkwardness. :I

Welcome to the forum! :smile:

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
:smile: Uhu Thanks. Lol Awkwardness breaking is better than just staying plain awkward. Anyways thanks so much and yeah...Happy utauing.

Mr. Dark

Momo's Minion
I'm new too. Perchance I am awkward as well. I've only been using UTAU on and off for around a month. Welcome.