Voicebank Damien Arpasing

Damien

Wannabe Worker
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Damien submitted a new Showcase Item:

Damien Arpasing

Damien is a beta voicebank created with the Arpasing method and will sing and speak in English. He was aimed to be a different character than most of the other UTAUs and sings at a much lower average range, also due to this I do not recommend making him sing at pitches higher than C4, but anything below is fine.

Damien is (in my experience) a very intelligible UTAU even with only basic tuning or just the Arpasing Assistant's word conversion, however to sound great I recommend doing a lot of manual work (Moving notes, changing phonetics, pitch bends) and it can sound just like a person talking or singing digitally. (Mixing is also important!)

Obviously you would like to hear what he sounds like so here's an official demo cover I have uploaded to soundcloud:

Huge thanks to @partial for doing the UTAU's artwork.

I am very open to feedback and criticism so please leave some if you want to say something about the voicebank.
For example:
You could tell me that Damien is actually VERY hard to use and is extremely choppy, and I would respect that and ask why and what you think I did wrong.

Read more about this showcase item here...

Damien

Wannabe Worker
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Changes to be made soon:
Delete G#2 pitch, C3 will be the base pitch.
Oto C3 completely.
Update utaforum showcase to include new download.

Damien

Wannabe Worker
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Download link taken down.
An official release will be added within this month and when that happens I will post a link.

Official release will include a finished oto, and possibly a second or third pitch.

Last edited:

Damien

Wannabe Worker
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Damien updated Damien Arpasing

The oto remains in it's previous state, but I put the download for the bank up again incase anyone wants to download it. I will eventually have the bank oto'd fully, I'm honestly just being lazy with my bank and not maintaining it at all.

If you DO have any versions previously downloaded then, well I recommend deleting those and downloading this version. It has some fixes as well as aliases are

Also fixed a couple errors in the showcase.

View updates to this showcase item...