Dedicated Voice Providers Still Needed!!

VaNexuS

The Interstellar NexuS of Super Novas
Defender of Defoko
Just making a new thread for reformatting some clearer information.. llOTL ;
Hello! I'm in search of some voice providers for some new UTAU. I generally need more male voices than female, but I'm willing to accept most vocal types -- as long as they fit the characters to an extent!! I'm looking for voice providers who are willing to work with me to make a bank.. I am picky, so I know I may be asking for too much.. llOTL
But alas; The only requirements are that -- >Your mic qulaity is clear! .. I will not accept laptop builtin or webcam quality. If you own a headset or are unsure of your mic's quality, send samples!! I will not be too nit picky about this, but I generally will not accept of equal or lesser quality of a built in mic/webcam. >You must be willing to record VCV!! All you'll need to do is record the list I provide to you. No base oto is needed as I will configure it all myself.
>Any form of Contact, be it skype or other means such as dA notes, etc.. Even a conversation on the forum or keeping in touch through the chat box is fine.. But Skype is preferred!
---------------------------------
NOTE* --If you voice an UTAU for me, you must be prepared to:
-Rerecord any samples I may need you to redo
-Be willing and open to voice appends (Atleast one opposite of the Core voice type; Soft for Solid or Strong and vice versa.)
-Record the VCV reclist I provide to you, granted-- it Will be in Hiragana. >If you cannot read Hiragana, I may consider transliterating the list for side view purposes during recording, but filenames MUST match the Hiragana reclist. *Recording in Oremo is recommend; If you cannot read hiragana, having a romaji chart or identical list helps!!
-Keep in contact!! I would hate to lose any contact with you and not keep you updated with how I'm doing with your bank!! I would also like to hear updates on the recording process.. But of course in the mean time we can just talk a little..! *My skype is NovaSeiyuu -- Feel free to add me if you're voicing, or just want to chat..!
NOTE** --You may record a test CV or some samples before completely voicing the final VCV Voicebank. This is preferred, so there will be less chance of rerecording needed..!
-- I will oto all of the banks you provide! *If a Full CV is provided, I may use and release this as well..!
-- Please send me voice samples ONLY through posts within this thread, via Forum Conversation/PM, or Skype!! *Voice banks are to be PM'd through Forum Conversations or Skype ONLY.
... The Following Characters need Voices;
Corona Arythe Etherinne *Not pronounced as a -ne name!! -
Gender/Sex; Male
General Age; 19-26
Design;
ficha_full_by_yassmii-d8gyrp1_zpsl6lwnydp.jpg
Voice type needed; A somewhat deep or lower tone of voice, though mid-ranged is fine; A raspy or softer tone would suit him.

Aoralynne -
Gender/Sex; Male
General age; 21-29
Design;
14lone_by_sucipu-d7y6qnk_zpse8e2d07b.png
Voice type needed; mid-low ranged though not deep; A light, but crisp tone would be preferred. Something Solid, but not too strong would be fitting as well.

Hitorini -
Gender/Sex; Male
General age; 21-29
Design;
AdoptedAdoptable17_zps9766d1c2.png
Voice type needed; a mid-high, somewhat nasal voice; generally very peppy or energetic sounding, though not young!

Tatsuki Tazoki -
Gender/Sex; Male
Age; 17
Design;
tatsuki_tazoki__age_17_by_stellarvanex-d88uywt.png
Voice type needed; A generally high ranged and powerful voice is preferred for him. Though a mid ranged or solid voice type would fit as well.

Melicity Yurene -
Gender/Sex; Female
Age; 19
Design; -No ref available, though old concepts may be linked upon request- Her design needs updating.
Voice type needed; A matured solid type of voice, masculine even- if possible.

Riyakoe Bengarane -
Gender/Sex; Female/Male
Design; -No ref available, though a concept is still in mind. May be adjusted to fit voice provided.-
Voice type needed; A soft, calm voice type is prefered; May be generally masculine or feminine. A crisp raspy voice may also be fitting. Mid-ranged vocal preferred.

??? (TBN) -
Gender/Sex; Male
General Age; 20-27
Design;
019_by_hako_guu-d8vr8vu_zpswxnbs23n.png
Voice type needed; A smooth sounding mid-high ranged voice, with a quirk to it maybe. A crisp tone is preferred. Further details can discussed if your voice generally fits!

NexuS Seiun -
Gender/Sex; Male
General Age; 18-28
Design; -No ref or concept available. Though a concept is in mind, it may be altered to fit the voice provided.-
Voice type needed; Any voice ranging from heavily deep to a mid-high tone is fitting. Generally a crisp or raspy voice type would suit him, though not soft; A strong tone of voice is preferred though it's not the voice type needed.
These are all the designs I could use voices for Currently..! If I find more or remember some, I'll update and add them here!!
Please contact me through forum conversations, skype or simply reply to this thread if you're interested!!
Thank you for reading, if you did..!

Reactions: Zoku and na4a4a

VaNexuS

The Interstellar NexuS of Super Novas
Defender of Defoko
Why so many UTAU...? What are you going to do with so many?
Honestly, they're not all planned to be UTAU, but they're characters I have that are sutiable to be if I manage to get proper voicers for them.. I hope to have atleast one voiced from this bunch.. and if most of them manage to get voice providers, then I'm more than happy to manage them..! >To answer your questions; I plan to use these banks just like any others--- for covers, Possibly Originals, and just other various things.. Most of them are personal characters I'd love to bring to life in a way, with a voice, and it'd just make me happy.. UTAU is an important hobby of mine, but I seriously lack the vocal versatility to make more than what I have now out of my voice.. I've tried.. but.. It's not very doable anymore if I want to make another. I would like to have more voices to branch off of other than Rei and Pudding and others I have voiced and managed, so it's more for fun if anything? .. llOTL I hope that answers a bit.. but -- Bottom line- >These designs are just for characters I have that I would also love to have UTAU banks; they are not by any means strictly UTAU, nor did I plan for all of them to have voices. They're merely possible characters for vocals I can manage.