Delete Your Post Game

moonst4r

Witch of the Night
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Basically you make up a reason on why your post was deleted.

Ex:
[This post was deleted because it is an example]

Start!

[This post was deleted because it is the first post]

P

PurinPuff

[This post was deleted because it had seen enough hentai to know where this was going]

irei1as

Teto's Territory
[This post was deleted because it has violated the laws of causality as it was deleted before being posted.]

P

PurinPuff

[This post was deleted due to Hatsune Miku content and was removed under terms of copyright]

P

PurinPuff

[This post was deleted because it was a unicorn and not a legitimate post.]

irei1as

Teto's Territory
[This post was deleted becauses the rules of Thunderdome are simple —"two men enter, one man leaves."]

P

PurinPuff

[This post was deleted because it dared to talk about Fight Club.]

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
[This post was deleted because it spent all its time on Tumblr and never amounted to anything in its life.]

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
[This post was deleted due to the randomness of life.]

irei1as

Teto's Territory
[This post was deleted because the path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.]

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
[This post was deleted because it contained such idiotic content that a thousand face-palms could not convey the internet's exasperation with it.]