Design Contest for Upcoming UTAU!!!

海天使

Stalker of Everyone
Defender of Defoko
Hey, I have an upcoming UTAU and i need a design.
His Name is Umi Tenshi (海天使) meaning his first name is Angel and his last name Sea
He is 16 years old and his race is Angelic and his class is Mage
I would like for him not to be too manly though as he does have a rather feminine voice.
He is going to be a VCV bank and will have appends and VCCV English.
Thank You everyone who has encouraged me to make an UTAU.

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
The description lacks more details. Here are my insights:
  • Will you be offering prizes for the contest? If so, what?
  • Is there a deadline to the contest? If so, when? If not, how will others know the contest will end?
  • Are you looking for official art to be drawn (will you use the submission as is?) or will it just be looking for a favorable design?
  • You mentioned multiple voicebanks. Are you implying that you will want more designs from the winner or will have multiple winners?
  • What kind of art are you looking for? Digital, traditional, or either?
Just some tips so others will know what you'll expect :uhuhu:

Last edited:

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
I might be able to help, but I need a few things before I can start. What is Umi Tenshi's personality like? What are his interests? Do you have a set description on how you want him to look like?

Animé Fan

Defender of Defoko
Not sure if this counts as an entry, but here's a sketch of my entry for the design contest.

sketches__tenshi_umi_by_marykosmosver2-daq679j.jpg

I couldn't decide on an eye color for the design.

Reactions: Skiyoshi 十三

海天使

Stalker of Everyone
Defender of Defoko
Thanx u win cuz nobody rlly seems interested and i have fallen in love with ur design uwu

Animé Fan

Defender of Defoko
Thanx u win cuz nobody rlly seems interested and i have fallen in love with ur design uwu
No problem. An angelic mage who's a little more on the feminine side, just like you said. You're free to make whatever changes you'd like to the design, since this one's just a sketch.