Design Contest!

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Okay, so i'm making a new append for Hekine and i can't seemto design her. I have some ideas i want on the design, but i can't make the whole outfit. So info time:

Since her core and cherish append have two seperate personalities, i decided i'd make a third personality and a new bank
This personality is an insane side to her. It'll be the exact opposite as her cherish append, except i want her to keep an elegant look to her. Here are some musts:
~same hair color and length, any style
~same or pure white skin
~Must use horns! Any size, but like these http://oi45.tinypic.com/2eogw7s.jpg]http://oi45.tinypic.com/2eogw7s.jpg
~must wear a dress or skirt
~should use darker colors
~Must have eyes like this http://oi46.tinypic.com/au6ubs.jpg
~here is the cherish append, Core, and Alternate Designs
Cherish:
hekine_chinji___cherish_append_ref_sheet_by_snow_songstress-d553adr.png

Here are the prizes;
1st~2 chibis or 1 full body, choice of coloring style + design being used (might be tweaked)
2nd~1 waist up, choice of coloring style
3rd~1 chibi, edgy coloring

I don't have any of my own lineart with my new coloring style, so there will be coloring and art style samples!
~Coloring~
Egdy:
macne_nana_by_snow_songstress-d5bte16.png
Smooth:
coloring_contest_entry___uotan_by_snow_songstress-d5bbh2x.png

~Art style~
Chibi:
iram_chibi_by_snow_songstress-d5daoal.png
sonone_linako_chibi_by_snow_songstress-d5d8gs0.png
Waist Up:
senbonzakura_by_snow_songstress-d58hg5v.png

Contest will last until september 23th, so i can hopefully get the new append out on my birthday :D If there are less than 5 entries, the contest will be extended

Entries:

Purin:
conceptart.png

Halo:
iaza11456390196700.png

Yumistar:
rhltav.jpg

If you have any questions, just ask!

P

PurinPuff

No promises I'll have time to do this, but I'll definately try~

Are you looking for concept art to redraw in your style, or do you want a piece that you can just post as is?
I'm better at drawing chibi-like characters, and my srs bns full-bodies are kind of terrible, so...

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
PurinPuff link said:
No promises I'll have time to do this, but I'll definately try~

Are you looking for concept art to redraw in your style, or do you want a piece that you can just post as is?
I'm better at drawing chibi-like characters, and my srs bns full-bodies are kind of terrible, so...
you can draw in any style, i just need the design
I will most likely make tweaks, so i will be making the final piece myself~

P

PurinPuff

Otos could be helpful for the people who are constantly making / updating their UTAUs.

[sub]I, personally, don't think I'll need otoing for a while though. xD[/sub]

Something I would suggest is a good accurate reference of Hekine's core/append design; since I Googled it and I'm a bit unsure as to how long her hair is.

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
well i am also pretty good at VCV otoing, so hopefully that helps XD
also my bad, i linked while on my phone to the cherish append to it messed the link up  ; A ;
Thank you Fawkwsy <3

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
ooh, that's cute. ^^ I might try, but I still have to draw cover art of Macne Sasayaki first. ;o;

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
@Ant: thank yooouu ;u; and aww dang, i drew her yesterday, and it was a butt! Good luck!

Also to everyone
1  you can make as many designs as you want
2 the design only needs to use details from the cherish append, not her other two outfits
3 i will be posting sketches of some clothing ideas i had in my dream last night (lol don't ask) to try and help c:

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
thanks Purin c':
Fawkesy started her entry, so i hope that she does enter : D
i dunno who else might enter ; u ; *updates prize samples*

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
The pure white skin idea got me intrigued so I sketched up a little something...
I dunno, maybe you'll at least reap an idea or two from it.
iaza11456390196700.png

Keep in mind that the dark purple is all black, I'm just not fond of working in pure blacks. e ve;;

Hope some more people enter!