Design Critique? .w.

LopMine

Momo's Minion
Well, hi owo
Well I have a Utau called Ai Kasumi, I was wondering if someone could critique it and help with giving a few tips or something
Here are some pictures:
A71pe.png

And

ZJp9P.png

Concentrate on the first one mainly and ignore the neko parts >w> :lol:
Ai has been through so many changes 8'D

LopMine

Momo's Minion
TheSnowSongstress link said:
[quote author=LopMine link=topic=637.msg3689#msg3689 date=1330059447]
How? XD They don't look alike to me
i dunno...just the whole cutesy neko thing i guess
[/quote]

Well I did say to ignore the neko parts XD

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
If you're asking for critique on her design, it's not really fair to ask us to ignore what makes up a big part of the theme of her design. (Definitely get rid of the cat bits.)

Anyway, the clothes are a bit plain- perhaps some more details on the jacket. Pleated mini skirts are quite overused in UTAU designs, and it might be nice to see a different type of skirt, or perhaps drop the skirt and have her wear some unique looking shorts.
Perhaps a jacket like either of these?
AAAAAnurh0sAAAAAALMG-Q.jpg

AAAAAsFdml4AAAAAAFjBvQ.jpg

and a skirt like one of these:
Short-Skirts.jpg

or these:
Elegant-Fashion-Skirt-KSK-002-.jpg

Skirt-image.jpg

112108_10_L.jpg

or shorts like any of these:
wes_9103180_mis-2.jpg

05-4f447fd5-796e-411f-8504-6fcbde57d7af.JPG

WKL0190ARM-RUSTY-1_180X225.JPG

The colours seem nice.

As for the hair, her bangs are in a style you see on a lot of female UTAUloids, e.g. Hoshine Stella, Momone Momo, Utaune Nami
I'd suggest you change her bangs, though the length is fine.

RenYao

Momo's Minion
I like the colors, but it seems a little... Plain? I'm not sure what, but it feels like its missing something...
I think its the jacket, though, so maybe you should put something on the jacket? And, I like the eye color.
Overall, the design gives it a kind of cute, innocent feeling, and it has this soft aura, so if the voice is like that, then they should fit pretty well.
The cat things kind of make it feel... Stereotypical? Well, its just that there are so many designs with cat stuff that its just... Well, you get what I mean