Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dress-Thing as jacket over Shorts-thing

• Other?

• Total voters

Hika421

Teto's Territory
OK. It thought I had enough of this on the old forums, but here I am again with design critique. XD

So Hikaru this tiiime. I felt pretty good with Haruki's design, and since then I added to it, but Hikaru, Hmm. XD Like I dunno how I'm feeling with it so I'd value your input. =  =/

1-3.png

2-2.png

--And some derp sketches cause I feel they.... explain better? XD
untitled_by_hikaxxlumi-d4nwbot.jpg

Hikasketch-1.png

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
I like the one with the shorts better~
The second one with the skirt is more crypton-ish and you can see it too often =/
Also the belt (or whatever I should call it) on the right arm fits the one with the shorts better

Angel

Momo's Minion
The first one is really cute. I think you should go with that.
As well you could take the skirt from design 2 and put it on design 1.

Hika421

Teto's Territory
What if I did it soooo that.....

#2's dress thing is like a jacket, and the clothes from #1 are underneath? ' x'

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh, I like that suggestion. Skirt from design 2, on the outfit of design 1, and I guess you can turn the shorts underneath into that bike/gym shorts thing like Aiko wears so I can never see mai pantsu

:cry:

Also, you should use the [nobbc][hs width=300 height=300][/hs][/nobbc] thumbnail tags.

Ashioto

Momo's Minion
I'm with Hentai :o. I think Design 1 would look nice with the skirt and cycling shorts under the skirt o ^ o...but with or without the skirt I'd still choose Design 1~ xD

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I would definatly say your fist one, with the shorts. That's very cute and really appealing. :D