Design Critque please?

LunaAkimine

Teto's Territory
So yea, recently some dolts happened and now I've kinda designed an alt design with rai's help and stuff for my Utauloid - Akimine Luna...
Original
luna_akimine_evo_by_l_y_r_i_e-d5ikxyk.png

since "aki" means autumn, i decided on a more autumny theme
What we came up with:
___wip___utau___akimine_luna_evo_alternate____by_l_y_r_i_e-d5qi4s0.png
I'm still doubtful though, because certain people get to shit up make a mountain out of a molehill mainly with scarves and stuff, i wasn't entirely sure if the coat and scarf would end up making people link that design with kaito :/

my friend bella ilybella helped me with the colour scheme
06d78a8a94b68b34b1f854c5ab569e90.png

^ changed the smiley to a skull cuz skulls are sexy and you all know it.

so yep. my doubts flood this thread.
Doubts vs lyrie kinda look like this
tumblr_lxp01dWvA81qmjlowo1_500.gif

obviously aichi is sexy

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Ahh I love it a lot!! Especially the brown and white socks, that just nails it.

Edit: now that I think about it, maybe a brown jacket would look better? owo

Momyk78

Momo's Minion
I love it! The colours are really well chosen! You did an amazing work for the drawing too! ;ww;
Aww.. I'm so envious ç_ç

LunaAkimine

Teto's Territory
im using my 3ds now so pardon me if i make any typo lukw tjis

@ant: thank you! yea perhaps brown might have been a btter choice, i was thinkimg of making the scarf more saturated idk dgsfssddh

@momyk: thanks! but do bear in mind my friend bella helped me in the colour scheme ;w;
amg i cant draw very well, im still learning D;

LunaAkimine

Teto's Territory
@kyraenvychan
thank you!

I hope to receive more opinions on the colour scheme though 8'D

Meta

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I have a deep love for hats and scarves, so I love her new design. A lot. |3 And I didn't even notice the brown and white socks until Ant mentioned them, and I have to agree that they are marvelous. I just love the combo, and her jacket is awesome too.

The thing that just kills it for me is the eyepatch, because I think they look dumb. But that's personal preference.

LunaAkimine

Teto's Territory
Meta link said:
I have a deep love for hats and scarves, so I love her new design. A lot. |3 And I didn't even notice the brown and white socks until Ant mentioned them, and I have to agree that they are marvelous. I just love the combo, and her jacket is awesome too.

The thing that just kills it for me is the eyepatch, because I think they look dumb. But that's personal preference.

thanks so much :D
i guess i'll be following the colour scheme then c; oh god why but eyepatches are sexy D8