Design for a new utau

Nikiten

Momo's Minion
So I came up with this design for a new utau, Satoko Kanna, but I'm not sure if it looks okay/original enough.

Any tips or ideas?

I don't have a color scheme decided yet so I think I need help with that too.

Thank you ;w:wink:/

9zjZk.png

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Oh, I like this. Maybe not the see through concept but I like the rest

Nikiten

Momo's Minion
I actually just tacked the see through thing on as an afterthought, so it's no biggie if I got rid of it ; w ; Thank you!

P

PurinPuff

The see-through thing reminds me of World's End Dancehall. To be honest, if the see-through is symmetrical throughout both legs (and included the shoes too) I'd rather like it. It might be a pain to do art for, though.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
PurinPuff link said:
The see-through thing reminds me of World's End Dancehall. To be honest, if the see-through is symmetrical throughout both legs (and included the shoes too) I'd rather like it. It might be a pain to do art for, though.

It looks like just the arm pieces would be see through. :V I could be wrong but that's what I thought.

P

PurinPuff

Ant link said:
[quote author=PurinPuff link=topic=4454.msg32314#msg32314 date=1355930437]

It looks like just the arm pieces would be see through. :V I could be wrong but that's what I thought.
[/quote]

Oh wow, I thought it was pointing to the legs. Omg, orz. That changes everything. I thought she was gonna have ghost legs and I was all hyped, and, and... OTL