Inactive PayPal Art Design/Full body art commissions

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
my family's had some unexpected expenses recently (huge vet bills for one of our cats and a flood in our apartment meaning we suddenly needed to replace the carpet, among other things) and money's a bit extra tight around the holidays, so i figured i'd try opening up commissions.

what i'm offering is character designs (and hi-res full body artwork) for UTAUloids. note that the examples are mostly old art, as i've only just gotten back on my computer after a long absence and don't have much in the way of recent stuff, so please just focus on the designs.
a2dxVwK.jpg

8Y2AfqQ.png

x6qjmox.png

2xds9Ae.jpg
DUyBemk.png
LmqIgM4.png

you can give me whatever amount of description you want, whether it's a complete rundown of what you want your design to be, nothing but hair and eye color, or nothing at all and free reign for me to come up with it from scratch. price will vary from $5 to $15 depending on how much you give me to work with ($5 for coming up with a design from a reasonably thorough description, $15 for designing something from scratch, and i'll discuss the price in between depending on what information you offer.)

this price includes doing a full body flat colored sketch for free, that you can then draw from yourself or take to another artist for requests/commissions/etc.
87f68331-b926-44fd-b2cd-43fd4a123d0a
9QTzC7I.png

however, for $20 on top of the fee for the design, i'll draw a hi-res fully rendered design. (note that the examples are presented here at about a fifth of their full size; the originals are about 2500x5500 pixels at 300 dpi)
m7tmuQt.jpg

q2yCcPr.png

*i'll also do full body art like this from a reference image for an existing design if you can provide one. this would then just be $20 without the cost of the design.

i'll send you my paypal information when you commission, and i'm happy to use PMs here or give you my discord to send WIPs and discuss the design process. with regards to payment, i'll request payment on completion once you've approved a watermarked thumbnail of either the design sketch or the final image. i'll send you the full unwatermarked images after i've gotten the money, which you are then free to use for whatever you like (with credit.)

i won't do furry/anthros (animal features like ears/tails/antlers/etc are fine, but not full furry) or extremely buff/bara characters, and i won't do overtly NSFW designs, offensive stereotypes, or sexualized designs for underage characters. if you're not sure if what you have in mind is okay, generally just use your discretion, but you're also free to describe it and ask me.

thank you!

Reactions: VocAddict