Design Help/Advice for York?

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
Renaming the topic, done. Completely editing the first post, done. =v=

Well, I've been wanting to release York, my UTAU, for a while now. Almost a year. But I've never come up with an official design.

I've started one, but I wanted to know what others think so I can try to make him as appealing as possible. ovo I don't want him hated by everyone because of his design.

So here it is:

YorkDesign.jpg

I know people don't really like black/white/grey-ish designs, but I can't, at all,  think of a better color scheme that goes with pink and blonde. ono;;;

The hair too; no one really like two colors, but I tried to make it work...? xD I just decided a while ago that a soft pink color would kinda be his color. I didn't really put pink in the hair until I thought it would help compliment the pink sweater.

The black shirt under everything is a dress shirt without a tie. The pink thing is a sweater.

Then there's the coat. The jeans; shoes. I completely snagged the whole thing from a picture I saw; looking up male fashion sorta helps, I guess.

IceeBlue

Momo's Minion
But black/white/gray are cool colors to add :U

The design actually looks good, but that's probably because anything that is fancy/gentlemanly/hascoolcoatsinit looks nice in my eyes by default xDD

The hair color's also nice too, it goes quite nicely with his pink sweater. The streaks look subtle enough, so I think no one's gonna call you out on it if you decided to keep the colors.

Overall, I really like the design and I'm terrible at voicing my thoughts. =u=b

Fluffy

Teto's Territory
With that theme.. Sorry but I would LOVE to see a hat on him... Just a silly thought xD But I really like his design with his hair. The Black/Grey fits the pink great as well, Showing off a great colouring match :D

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
Well. Thanks, everyone. I'm glad the design is well-liked. xD

Just about the hat idea. What kind would work best, do you think? I was thinking a fedora-type hat, but I'm not sure.

As for pockets, I did add them on, it made the design look more complete. ovo

Fluffy

Teto's Territory
I love those Black fedora's with a white feather, they just look so badass xD But I almost think a pink one would look even cooler on him :D

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
If his name is based off New York, You could maybe put an apple symbol on his hat(ya know, for "the big apple? -shot) Just a lil suggestion '3'

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
Well, an apple on his hat looked like too much when I added the feather onto it. I kind of put it on his pants, though. They seemed to be missing something, I guess. xD

But, yeah. This is the more updated design.

York2.jpg

His face got improvement too.

So I guess I'm finished with it. ovo It looks better than it did before, so I guess I'm ready to use it. ovob Thanks, everyone.