DESiGN Hwelp?

★M3ROKA★

.Puri
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Although I'm alright at drawing I simply don't have the time to draw right now, so I'm looking for ideas in design and colour schemes. Since this is a mature strong VB, the design should match, haha.
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/yanyu/limiter-dr-inku-update-compare[/soundcloud](Horrid mixing yes, I'm sorry OTL it was a quick plug and play mix)

I tried doing a little silhouette, but it doesn't really--- click with me? (MAYBE BECAUSE IT'S A SILHOUETTE BUT YEAH XDDD)

Although it isn't solid and could always change I thought that the character could be an eccentric dentist who refuses to treat worms (people) with "horrid" (read: normal) teeth, even though she/he doesn't get many patients due to crude humour and anger management issues. (which is why she/he took up stress relief karaoke in the pub next door) - the reason I'm saying he-she is because I'm open for all ideas. I think of the voice bank as a mature woman, since I voiced it and I'm a girl, but if you're interested in trying - go nuts. I want to see what you got ;D

Name-wise. I was thinking of calling it Dr. iNK but----now I also like Dr. dEE (also Dr. D. and short for Deeva haha *snort*)
If you have any other dentist/doctor/HARDCORe related names to share I'd be overjoyed.

MUST HAVE:
  • Originality (vocaloid-like/crypton-like designs are too over used for me)
.... and IDK. I'd be really happy for any help at all.