Design Request?

FluoroLime

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Ok, so my UTAU, Ribon, doesn't have a design (not because i'm lazy or anything heh heh)
So I was wondering if someone would be a dear and design her? Just post it in this thread.

Here is her voice sample:

I don't care what colour you make her design, but she is about 15.

Thank you!

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
I cant draw but ribon-san makes me think of ribbons, like maybe oneribbon tying up her hair in a side pony and then wrapping around and around to form a dress like thing ending tied around her thigh maybe...

FluoroLime

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
It doesn't matter if you can't draw. That idea sounds awesome! Just a 5 minute sketch would be fine.

Genosan

Ruko's Ruffians
I'll make you one, Give me about a week.

Just to get me started, do you have any idea of what you would like her to look like?

FluoroLime

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Ooh thank you Genosan!!!! Um, oteto's design sounds cool. You can choose which colour you think would look best.

Reactions: oteto

Terindie

日本語 Patrol - Active Duty
Defender of Defoko
I'm giving this a shot right now, if you don't mind. Palette drew me in. It's, like, my jam.
Should be done within the next 24 hours.

FluoroLime

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I'm giving this a shot right now, if you don't mind. Palette drew me in. It's, like, my jam.
Should be done within the next 24 hours.
Thank you! I found out about Palette because I play Project Diva.

Genosan

Ruko's Ruffians
Preliminary Sketch:
Prelimsketch_zps6edce39c.png

Here's what I've come up with so far. It is a very rough sketch, I hope it doesn't look too bad, especially when I've been away from art for a while. I'll try to finish the line art and coloring as soon as I can, I'm just so dang slow at it. Hope you like it, so far.

As for colors, I was going to us a blue color scheme. Please tell me what you like/dislike so I can fix it up and give you a final product you'll be happy with. : )

Reactions: oteto

Terindie

日本語 Patrol - Active Duty
Defender of Defoko
Preliminary Sketch:
Prelimsketch_zps6edce39c.png

Here's what I've come up with so far. It is a very rough sketch, I hope it doesn't look too bad, especially when I've been away from art for a while. I'll try to finish the line art and coloring as soon as I can, I'm just so dang slow at it. Hope you like it, so far.

As for colors, I was going to us a blue color scheme. Please tell me what you like/dislike so I can fix it up and give you a final product you'll be happy with. : )
Oh man, I'm diggin that giant bow in the back.

Reactions: FluoroLime

Genosan

Ruko's Ruffians
Oh man, I'm diggin that giant bow in the back.
Thanks! I though of it as a cute way to try and make her silhouette more interesting. It's a little off center in this sketch though, which bugs me a bit. I'll definitely have to fix it down the line

Terindie

日本語 Patrol - Active Duty
Defender of Defoko
tumblr_nbavb7EciP1s51j31o1_500.png

-old man groan- I was originally trying to finish this, but I'm pretty sick and staring at the computer isn't doing wonders for my headaches, but I at least wanted to throw out my general ideas. Was bouncing back and forth between a bow and a beret (I prefer the latter, personally) and I want to puff out her blouse sleeves a bit, among other details I don't want to address because oh man my atama ga itai.

Reactions: Genosan

Genosan

Ruko's Ruffians
-old man groan- I was originally trying to finish this, but I'm pretty sick and staring at the computer isn't doing wonders for my headaches, but I at least wanted to throw out my general ideas. Was bouncing back and forth between a bow and a beret (I prefer the latter, personally) and I want to puff out her blouse sleeves a bit, among other details I don't want to address because oh man my atama ga itai.
A beret! I like your thinking. I'll try and add that to see how it goes.

FluoroLime

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
*marries genosan because he's so awesome* I'm kidding XD seriously though you are really nice to be doing this. Both of you. :D