Do these two voicebanks sound different enough?

Discussion in 'Requested VB Critiques' started by Kuro Cure, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Kuro Cure

Kuro Cure Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I just recently recorded a 'core' voicebank, but I'm actually not so sure it sounds all too different from his power bank, enough so to be its own voicebank. Could I get some opinions, maybe? TTvTT
    Core:

Power(mixed and tuned by J because he's being a darling and helping me test the bank!):

3. VaNexuS

VaNexuS The Interstellar NexuS of Super Novas Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I think they sound different enough but not much--, though they do each have a distinct sound that differentiates them--. The other bank has a more fuller power sound than the core, imo, and the core has a more thin, sharp type of power and its overall just more solid than powerful.
    Though this is just from me listening to them a few times, back to back. Overall, I think they'd work well as their own banks.

kimchi-tan and Kuro Cure like this.
  4. Kuro Cure

Kuro Cure Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Ah, thanks for the input! I guess I just really don't know how to use my inside voice when recording voicebanks :'D It came out a lot stronger than I thought it would u-u I just thought they sounded kind of the same, but, that's a relief :'D

5. VaNexuS

VaNexuS The Interstellar NexuS of Super Novas Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    yeah, XD -- It's a slight difference, but its audible to the ears-- or mine, atleast.. v o v/ Hope you figure out what you wanna do though, h a...

6. Pratzelwurm

Pratzelwurm Residential Cat Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I agree with Nova; they are similar, but I think they are different enough that they can stand alone. Though also being powerful, core has a more straight / solid feel to it, whereas the power feels more forceful and expressive.

Good work on the banks, by the way, I rather like them.