★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
EDIT 2: I recently found out i can't PAY anyone to make USTs of songs that aren't originals, therefore this is a request/trade thread.

EDIT!
Midis added! (If they are the wrong type of midi i'm sorry i don't know much about them..

Intro

So I have noticed a lot of songs I like aren't really avalible and the ones that do exsist aren't really something my UTAU would sing... So I would like to Commission people to make English USTs (you can also make engrish but that's up to you)
NOTE: I'm a Taylor Swift Fan! (Mostly her old stuff though)

Requested Songs (Some Are Censored)
White Horse - Taylor Swift - Midi
Mean - Taylor Swift - Taken by Velvet (FINISHED)
Mine - Taylor Swift - Midi
Picture To Burn - Taylor Swift
Falling Down - Selena Gomez - Midi
Naturally - Selena Gomez - Midi
Want You Back - Cher Lloyd
Smile - Avril Lavigne - Midi

Payment (My Payment To You)
Art Trade
Credit (Duh)
Request you have can be concidered

Last edited:

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
Im currently on forced hiatus from using utau, but id be willing to cv engrish some of these for you in the future... samples of my cv engrish abilities can be found on my soundcloud (link in signature) if you are interested, let me know n ill try n get on it.

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
@oteto alright ^^
Note to other thread readers: I still am looking for more people to commission. There are a lot of USTs so your help is needed!

FelineWasteland

Feral Catboy
Defender of Defoko
I'd be willing to make some for you. What kind of English bank are you looking to suit? Also, do you want them tuned or just the basic tracks?

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Velvet

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I just found a MIDI for Mean, so I'll do it for free, provided some time owo (I don't have any means to receive payment huhu)
I've also downloaded Trina's VB, so I'll use her for it if you wish :D
Here's a sample of my English tuning (All of it was tuned by me using a MIDI as a base; it uses a different Cz reclist, but I know how to use all of Cz's reclists):

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I just found a MIDI for Mean, so I'll do it for free, provided some time owo (I don't have any means to receive payment huhu)
I've also downloaded Trina's VB, so I'll use her for it if you wish :D
Here's a sample of my English tuning (All of it was tuned by me using a MIDI as a base; it uses a different Cz reclist, but I know how to use all of Cz's reclists):

THAT IS FANTASTIC! Thank you so much ^^
I'll do a cover with your UTAU as a gift/payment Since you can't get money.
I could also make you an MMD model or do a drawing if you'd like ^^

Velvet

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
THAT IS FANTASTIC! Thank you so much ^^
I'll do a cover with your UTAU as a gift/payment Since you can't get money.
I could also make you an MMD model or do a drawing if you'd like ^^
A drawing would be great, thank you! ^_^ I'll pm you when my UTAU is finished :]