Do you use the default color scheme?

P

partial

Do you use UTAU's default color scheme? If you don't, post a screenshot of how you've changed it.

I just use basic UTAU.

CarrotJuice

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
CazgJAuW4AAWGWJ.jpg:large

Dam right i changed it its soooo ugly i just changet it to be more vocaloidy but mainly so it looks
1) more professional
2) doesnt give me headaches
why haven't you changed your theme?

Buck

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I do at the moment, because I don't have the coloring plugin installed yet. It burns.

A R I E S

The Fabulous
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I used to have my colour scheme but it started to irritate me eyes so I decided to use Vocaloid colour scheme as well.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Do you guys use the vocaloid color scheme provided by the recoloring application, or the one from this thread?

I'm on mac pretty much all the time lately so I'm stuck unable to change anything. Can't remember what I have on my windows laptop right now though.

Chianachini

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I can certainly use the default coloring scheme until I have an opportunity to change it.

The default scheme is too contrasting it's an eyesore. Utacolors can make some beautiful color combinations but it looks a bit out of place unless it uses a standard color palette.

My interface and code:

utau.png

Code:
COLOR_PIANO1=&HDFFFDF
COLOR_PIANO2=&H1C4F00
COLOR_ROLL1=&HDFFFDF
COLOR_ROLL2=&HD1FFA4
COLOR_SEPA1=&H133700
COLOR_SEPA2=&H308800
COLOR_BACK=&HB9FFB9
COLOR_FORE=&HE2800
COLOR_SHADOW=&H1C4F00
COLOR_NOTE_NOR=&HFFC000
COLOR_NOTE_TOP=&HFF80FF
COLOR_NOTE_SEL=&HFF40FF
COLOR_NOTE_TNOR=&H0
COLOR_NOTE_TTOP=&H800000
COLOR_NOTE_TSEL=&H800000
COLOR_NOTE_RNOR=&HFFFFFF
COLOR_NOTE_RTOP=&HC0C0C0
COLOR_NOTE_RSEL=&H808080

@CarrotJuice could you post your code? It looks softer than mine.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
(Psst. I recommend going to the old thread and continuing the conversation there if you're going to just be posting your color schemes.)

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I am really used to the default scheme and I was always too lazy to change the color XD I am going to use the VocaUTAU theme by Ecchi

Reactions: Kiyoteru

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I use the default colors, thought about downloading utau colors, but I never got around to it
People say the default colors are ugly but I think they are fine xD

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
When I'm not under administrator I have a purple-orange type theme based off the vocaloid theme. However when I actually need to use utau, it reverts back to the default color. The changed color scheme is pleasant to my terrible eyes though//shot
untitled_by_kitcat190-d9u9sav.png

Reactions: HoneyPai