Do You Wanna Make an Original Album? MUSICIANS, ILLUSTS and LYRICISTS of ANY LEVEL

Kowareta33

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm making an original album using Sonone Linako and Akari Haneon, but instead of working alone, I'm looking for people who have been trying to get recognized in the UTAU/Vocaloid/Touhou community!
(We'll become a Circle, like Draw the Emotional, IOSYS, ORANGE★JAM, REDALiCE,etc.)

Of course, everyone involved will get their own screen-name (with the suffix P depending on how well we do) and tons of credit. You get to use your own info, call yourself whatever you want, portrait yourself however you want. It will keep things lively and original, and fun!

STYLE OF MUSIC! :smile:

The kind of music I/we would make is similar to Nekobolo and Treow, until/if I get my electic guitar, then it would be Yuyoyuppe/UtsuP style too!

Songs can/will be in English and Japanese, so anyone can contribute!

If anyone is interested in making their own music as well, (whatever style you want) and including it on the album for more people to hear your work, just say so! You can promote yourself as much as you like! Depending on the number of people who are interested, each person is allowed to compose 1-2 songs of their own. But remember, this is a group effort!

Never be afraid to ask for help with lyrics or melodies; no one will steal credit.

ILLUSTS/ARTISTS/ANIMATORS!:uhuhu:

If any artists are interested, you can design in whatever art style you want! Get your artwork noticed by a wide group of people everywhere! This circle is all about freedom! The Illusts are probably some of the most important people in this group!

All albums have cover art, and maybe some PVs here and there! VERY IMPORTANT! :love:

COMPOSERS/MUSICIANS! :sing:

People who can write lyrics but not music and vice versa, feel free to send me/members ideas or even whole songs that you don't know what to do with. I/we do not steal; full credit will go to anyone/everyone for anything they do. I/we will not claim work that isn't our own; not even in the slightest.

I think it would be fun, and would give everyone a solid chance to be a well known Utau/vocaloid artist like CircusP, Kenji-B (nostraightanswer), Jubyphonic, Rockleetist, those kind of people! If you were having trouble being recognized for your work, this is a great place to start off! Power in numbers! Please 'audition' I guess!

First few pieces of work will be free, just to get started. If we ever sell things, money will go to everyone involved for everything you've done!

Amount of people needed is probably going to be 2-5 if I'm lucky, since I don't think people will actually look into this. If more people surprisingly reply, I'll take in all of you to the best of my ability, and it won't be judged by how good you are.

(If 5+ people are interested, everyone gets in!)

Regardless, Thank you so much!!

My work with Sonone Linako, and how she'll sound on the album:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wve3Bm6mfZk[/video]

Kowareta33

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yes I have It's a free thing, only for download/mp3, but I still asked for permission. I would never use someone's work for anything unless I was allowed. :3

Thank you for showing interest! :love: If you know anyone else who's also into this stuff, please recommend it.

To answer your question, it doesn't have to be Linako and Akari, but for now the album itself was originally supposed to be about them. We'd probably release random songs before this album though, so in that case, any other utauloid can be used if you want to make a song in this group with a different VB. But it depends on the quality of the utauloid, and if it isn't your own you'd need permission.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'd be interested in joining as a lyricist. I already have 2 songs written (they're original lyrics to songs that already exist, but can be arranged to fit other songs as needed as they are not translations).

I can only write in English as I'm not proficient in Japanese.

Liar - Originally by Tokyo Girls Style
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gACMRcJA0d-4lKvZ2V7JEDAC07UcXYjcX5wmqoJBF0g/edit

Recovery - Originally by Circus-P
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TWFO7bVblSD0VM63yEJTu0y9TrBa3ls7U1npQqKztNo/edit

Aoi Rikyri

Teto's Territory
I would like to join as a composer, but my works are more limited to orchestral or non-synth things. I'm still learning though so I might be able to expand into it later. I do admit I've never really written for songs for singing (except for two), though that's largely because I'm terrible with writing lyrics.

If you're interested in examples, just send me a PM >A<

Kowareta33

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I love your lyrics, if you could write originals that aren't from other songs, I'm sure you'd do amazing! Thank you for showing interest in the group as well! I'm sure you'll get in! :3

Kowareta33

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Thank you for showing interest! I'll need a sample of your recent artwork!
:sing:

(The group is almost complete! :love: )

Fyne-Q

Teto's Territory
I'm interested in the illusts part as well~ ovo. My recent artwork (yeah, three different styles xD): first, second, third (not finished yet, but almost done)... And my avatar - it's really simple, but hand-drawn, too~
I just want to tell you that I won't have much time now (I need to catch up with schoolwork & finish some other things), but I'd love to take part in the future! :3