Does it matter to you if a Beta bank has some samples that need re-recording?

Does it matter to you if a Beta bank has some samples that need re-recording?

• Nah, you're good man

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • PLEASE re-record those samples

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I have no preference

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

☆彡иα∂ιѕ☆彡

Ash Ketchum
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
VERY LONG AND DEEP SIGH I was planning on releasing my beta bank next week or so, but she could really use some re-recorded samples I feel. Would it matter to you even as a beta if they were just left as-is while i modified the bank for it's full release?

heta-tan

Genderless Goon
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It's a beta bank, there's bound to be some mistakes that your going to change. That's why it's a beta and not a final bank. People can tell you if you need to make changes if then you can make those changes and release a great product.
HOWEVER: if you are aware of certain problems, you should probably fix those before you release the beta.

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
It is beta, so it is okay. Just re record it if the problem is really big. Or release it as an alpha, then fix some things and release as a beta, and then fix and/or add more samples and then release as the final one (?) XD

Reactions: Nohkara

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I think it would be ridiculous to expect perfection out of a beta (which implies incomplete whether that be imperfect samples and/or unfinished oto). No one will be upset about problems within a bank so long as there's no implication of it being final or never seeing an update.

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Personally, it doesn't matter to me. Long as you stress it as beta I guess your good.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Go ahead with your beta bank. List what current issues you intend to fix and encourage users to notify you of anything else for the final version.