Does my UTAU sound like a guy enough?

ARIA

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko

boop so I'm redoing my male UTAU Akira Nekome... Just so you know, I'm a female myself. The voice provider hahaha so yeah I am trying to make a male voicebank myself. I think it's better than his first bank.
JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW HE IS NOT FINISHED YET. HIS OTO AND FRQ FILES ARE MESSED UP IN SOME PARTS OR NOT EVEN FINISHED

Please tell me if he's "manly" enough to be a male bank lol

and just so you guys know here's my other UTAU Miyani using my more "normal" voice.

Reactions: partial

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
He sounds pretty masculine! Tho I'm pretty sure you used genderflags and low octaves. If you haven't, props to you. However if you have, you should post some unflagged samples, in the pitch you recorded, so we can tell better.

K

Kassandra

the first one definitely can be used for a male voice, but the second one's kinda girly, idk I mean you can still use it, but it's pretty feminine.

ARIA

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
He sounds pretty masculine! Tho I'm pretty sure you used genderflags and low octaves. If you haven't, props to you. However if you have, you should post some unflagged samples, in the pitch you recorded, so we can tell better.
I did not do any gender flags however I did lower the octave. Only cause it's actually his voice range? Like you know that little thing that says its voice range? It's actually around the C3 range idk lol xD but yeah I lowered the octave by -12. But nothing was done with flags.

I can just do one without if youd like ^^
[doublepost=1491510327][/doublepost]
the first one definitely can be used for a male voice, but the second one's kinda girly, idk I mean you can still use it, but it's pretty feminine.
The first one is supposed to be the male. Second one is my female voicebank Miyani haha

Reactions: Kassandra
K

Kassandra

I did not do any gender flags however I did lower the octave. Only cause it's actually his voice range? Like you know that little thing that says its voice range? It's actually around the C3 range idk lol xD but yeah I lowered the octave by -12. But nothing was done with flags.

I can just do one without if youd like ^^
[doublepost=1491510327][/doublepost]
The first one is supposed to be the male. Second one is my female voicebank Miyani haha
oh okay then you're good :shades:

Reactions: ARIA

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
In that case, he DOES sound pretty masculine!

Reactions: ARIA