Duke Venomania Collab? :'D ***CLOSED***

Kikomi

Teto's Territory
**CLOSED**

I wanna do a Madness of Duke Venomania collab with my UTAU and others :'D This is just the song by the way, not a video, so no pictures are required.

Only Rules:
A need a male for the Duke (obviously), 3 females for the other parts, and a male for KAITO's part.
I NEED ROMAJI VOICEBANKS.

So here are the current parts, which I will update.

Parts:
Gakupo- *TAKEN* by Buraku
Luka- *TAKEN* by Yuumei
Miku- *TAKEN* by Yu
Gumi- *TAKEN* by Kikomi
Meiko- *TAKEN* by Hekine
Kaito- *TAKEN* by Ciel

So, who wants to own the harem, and who wants to be a slave~? :3 *shot*

Finished!

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/velvateena/madness-of-duke-venomania[/soundcloud]

Now that Yuumei, Yu, Kikomi, and Hekine are trapped in a spell in Buraku's sexy harem, Ciel is comin to the rescue >:3

Parts Sung:

Gakupo/Duke Venomania- Buraku
Luka/ Lady of the harem- Yuumei Ekiguchi
Miku/ Lady of the harem- Yu Marune
Gumi/ Childhood friend- Kikomi
Meiko/ Lady of the harem- Hekine Chinji
Kaito/ Swordsman- Ciel

**BURAKU!!!! I'm so sorry D': I feel like you totally got screwed on this one TT_TT

My UTAU program has had horrible screeching/volume problems for almost 2 years now and I've asked pretty much any person who has worked with UTAU for years and the problem is beyond them as well. I just didn't expect Buraku to be this bad with it D': Gomeeeeeeeeeen >__<

I hope you guys like it anyways...

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Re: Duke Venomania Collab? :'D

I could totally sex worker out Yuumei for Luka's part, if you find her suitable. c:

Here's her YT Videos

If yes,  I'll send her VB along. c: But is it okay if she supports both Hiragana and Romaji? .3 .

Kikomi

Teto's Territory

pffft Sorry it took me a while to answer you guys XD

@Pianodream Ciel has the part (:

@TheSnowSongstress Hekine has the part (:

@Roze Yuumei has the part (: and yes, Romaji and Hiragana is fine~

Just need voicebanks~

EDIT: OH! and just so you know, I'll make the complete product. It just might take a little bit because my UTAU program has a horrible screeching problem...but I can manage it.

Princess

Momo's Minion

Kikomi

Teto's Territory

@Princess Sure it's no problem :smile: Yu has the part~ do you need the UST?

@thibaud76200 congratulations, Buraku, you just won yourself a harem filled with girls >w> *shot*

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I congratulate you on the finishing of the harem, Kikomi! x3 Despite the screeching problem, I did enjoy listening to it quite a bit, everyone's UTAU sounded awesome! c>

Makes me want to pursue a collab or duets myself..Although a lack of talent in the artistry field would put me at a stop from putting up videos..And I need them since not many look at my soundcloud, haha. xD

Kikomi

Teto's Territory
Roze link said:
I congratulate you on the finishing of the harem, Kikomi! x3 Despite the screeching problem, I did enjoy listening to it quite a bit, everyone's UTAU sounded awesome! c>

Makes me want to pursue a collab or duets myself..Although a lack of talent in the artistry field would put me at a stop from putting up videos..And I need them since not many look at my soundcloud, haha. xD

Thank joo~ and Thank joo for letting me use miss Yuumei~ (thank god she didn't screech...))

Ah, people don't look at my soundcloud either, so I plan on making videos later. But I have exams coming up so I can't do that quite yet ):

thibaud76200

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
WTF is this volume bug ? Buraku sounds creepy because of that... :orly:

By the way, great job ! I've didn't except that Ciel would kill Buraku xD

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You're welcome! I'm more than happy to start distributing her out..now. xD I'm interested to see how others will use her. ;w ;

Oi, I hear you on the exams. D: I always try getting art from others to do my covers because making the videos and music is easy, but that's what kills me because everyone's always so busy~ ; u;

Kikomi

Teto's Territory
@thibaud76200 I feel like you got so jipped on that one, I'm so sorry about that D':

@Roze you should distribute her~ ^^ She's an amazing UTAU, and maybe I should distribute Kikomi too~ XD I would love to do more duets/collabs with her in the future~!

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Awww, thank you~! >w< I've worked real hard on her, but there's always room for improvement! (Code for: I want her to have a VCV voicebank one of these days! Cx) well, I've got her download up and ready, I just need some flashy thing to put in my signature or enough people that want to use her now! x3

I'd definitely use Kikomi~ >u <

Kikomi

Teto's Territory
You seriously would use Kikomi? :'D Just hearing someone say that means alot :'D

aaaaand I'm gonna keep Yuumei's voicebank around...to play around with >w> *steals Yuumei and hides her in mah closet* >:'D

I kid, I kid >w> but I'm still gonna keep her VB~

Princess

Momo's Minion
Waahh~! I think it sounds pretty nice despite the volume issues ; w ;
I hope you get it working properly somehow ♥