Duke Venomania Collab? :'D ***CLOSED***

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Indeed, I would~ <3

Wahaha, there are so many things wrong with that sentence. x3 But, uh, whatever suits your fancy? :'D

But I'm happy to hear you're keeping her VB!

And Princess.. Omagawd. I just wanna steal Yu up. He's soooo damn keyoot. o Ao

Princess

Momo's Minion
Awww thank you so much Roze~~!♥  > w <
He is kinda weird XD His oto is different ; w ; Well I made it so I can use consonant velocity to boost his vocals, even though everyone says "don't use itttt~!" and stuff XDD

thibaud76200

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I think drunk!Buraku is singing, not Buraku... xD (btw he is too young to be drunk : he is just 17 o_o)

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Princess- You're welcome! <3

Kinda weird? Naww. x3 OOh, but I heard how he sounds on I Miss You (which, ironically, I'm working on right now before posting it up to at least SoundCloud ;w ; ) and I liked how he was sounding~ But I'm no expert on VB's..I always get someone else to oto it for me.. ;;orz

Princess

Momo's Minion
@ Roze

Aww thank you again ; w ; You're so nice~!!
I am following you on SoundCloud so I'm looking forward to hear her cover ~!♥ > w <
Yu is my first attempt in VCV so I think of him as an experiment before making the "real thing" XD I got decent experience on doing oto's for both CV and VCV OTL I still think I suck though XD

Kikomi

Teto's Territory
I can't wait to do more collabs or duets with you guys :'D You are all awesome~ >w>

[sub]....Yu is male? :'D *is shot so many times for being stupid*[/sub]

Kikomi

Teto's Territory
@TheSnowSongstress I was actually kinda afraid Kikomi would mess up the melody XD I was surprised at how much her and Hekine actually worked together XD

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You're welcome~ c: Baaah, if being truthful is being nice, than I'll take it. x3

I saw that! At first I was freaking out cause I saw the email and went '. . . . Is this a prank? Who's doing this?! ;A ;' Since the only other person following me is my friend Kari. Cx; But after the initial panic was gone, I was happy. x3

You're a lot better than i am! I really want a VCV for Yuumei but.. I'm hopeless with otos and whatnot. xD

Kikomi- I can't, either! Definitely message me if you use Yuumei or anyof the others in this thread in a collab! <333

And hey now, don't get so many bullets in ya, it was an honest mistake! :'D

Princess

Momo's Minion
@ Kikomi

Yay~!♥ > w <

Yes he is XDDD I tried to sound like a young boy but I keep hearing people say he is a girl so I guess I failed in that part but oh well~ ; w ;

@ Roze

Dawww ; w ; I just noticed the link to your soundcould doesn't work here in Utaforum, well I think the url is wrong XD

You totally should record a VCV bank, its worth it! * w * Mine took forever OTL and I think I really want to buy a new mic ; w ;

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Oh nuu. D: Well, the one in my signature should be working, hopefully. ; w; It's probably because my SoundCloud username has the fancy e's in it. o3 o

Thing is I don't really know how to do it. ;w ; and I don't have a good mic.. I recorded Yuumei's ACT2 with my iPod touch on one very hot night! Stupid ceiling fan ruins everything so it had to be turned off. XD

Princess

Momo's Minion
Yes~! The one in the sig works nicely ♥ > w <

I got a good reclist and then recorded it XD For otoing I looked up Youtube tutorials which help quite a lot ♥
Hahaha I got ipod touch as well and it records pretty clearly XD
But Yu I recorded with my moms expensive microphone she uses to sing karaoke hahahaha XDDD

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Great! It's a good thing I put all of them, then. ;w ;

I have an awesome reclist, too, but the recording and otoing's what screws me up.. And tutorial videos never helped.. ;w ;

I'm glad because if not, I wouldn't have Yuumei's ACT2..And I'd even more back on videos than I am now! xD

No knocking that! If it works, it works.  :'D

Princess

Momo's Minion
Rozeee~~♥ Do you have an msn?
I think it would be nice to have an Utau buddy to talk to and we can share tips and knowledge~ ; w ;
Yuumei act2 sounds amazing, the oto is really nicely done! ; W ;

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Indeed, I do! I will be very willing to give it to you. <3 My only other Utau buddy is always working or busy, so I'm left alooone. ;w ;

I'm no Utau expert, but I can share whatever knowledge I have. :'D

Isn't it? Stormylullaby came through for me again and with the best results as always~♥

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
Waw, I actually lol'd when Ciel's part came.
CIEL Y U SINGING SO FLAT?

I definitely need to ask my male voicer a Power/Will append. >3>
And Buraku as Gakupo sounded just fine to me.
And the girls had all the sexy pretty voices!

Kikomi

Teto's Territory
Pianodream link said:
Waw, I actually lol'd when Ciel's part came.
CIEL Y U SINGING SO FLAT?

I definitely need to ask my male voicer a Power/Will append. >3>
And Buraku as Gakupo sounded just fine to me.
And the girls had all the sexy pretty voices!

I literally replayed Ciel singing the very last part, "tsukisashita" at least a million times because I love how (s)he says "ta" :'D