Ehr...h- helloo? *looks around*

BYTE01

Teto's Territory
Hi there~ I'm very new here, I am posting here for the very first time, so please don't mind my noob-ish behaviour. First of: I'm german so please don't mind my grammar too XD you can also find me on the vocaloid otaku forum, where I'm usually hanging out. I am here because of my Utau, called Keto Meri. 'Til now he's just a CV with a german accent, but amazingly oto-ed by a member of VO, called Scott, creator of the Utau Scottpoid, Idk but maybe he's a member of this forum too. So, I wasn't planning to release my Utau 'til I've recorded his VCV and Appends. But I offer Keto to everybody who'd like to use him and perhaps show me his/her works at some point. If you'd like to hear him forwards, then I will share the link to his Facebook site later, two demos are on it ^^ So, hello people~

Last edited:

Spiffy Films

Spiffy Films
Hi there~ I'm very New here, I am posting here for the very first time, so please don't mind my noob-ish behaviour. First of: I'm german so please don't mind my grammar too XD you can also find me on the vocaloid otaku forum, where I'm usually hängen out. I am here because of my Utau, called Keto Meri. 'Til now he's just a CV with a german accent, but amazingly oto-ed by a member of VO, called Scott, creator of the Utau Scottpoid, Idk but maybe he's a member of this forum too. So, I wasn't planning to release my Utau 'til I've recorded his VCV and Appends. But I offer Keto to everybody who'd like to use him and perhaps show me his/her works at some point. If you'd like to hear him forwards, then I will share the link to his Facebook site later, two demos are on it ^^ So, hello people~
ICH SPRACHE DEUTSCH!!!!
welcome to the utaforum!!
haha.. ich bin im an deutsch klasse... mein deutsch grammtik ist nicht so güt...

Have you ever tried making a german UTAU??

BYTE01

Teto's Territory
ICH SPRACHE DEUTSCH!!!!
welcome to the utaforum!!
haha.. ich bin im an deutsch klasse... mein deutsch grammtik ist nicht so güt...

Have you ever tried making a german UTAU??
Whaaa jemand der Deutsch kann! :0 wirklich beeindruckend, dein Deutsch ist gut!
Nice to meet you, no I didn't try to record a german UTAU yet, but since I'm speaking english, spanish, french and of course german, I plan to make my Utau able to sing in all those languages:3

Hey Scott, good to see you on here~

And thanks to all for the greetings!

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
hello!
welcome to UF :smile:I hope you have a nice stay here :wink:!

Spiffy Films

Spiffy Films
Whaaa jemand der Deutsch kann! :0 wirklich beeindruckend, dein Deutsch ist gut!
Nice to meet you, no I didn't try to record a german UTAU yet, but since I'm speaking english, spanish, french and of course german, I plan to make my Utau able to sing in all those languages:3

Hey Scott, good to see you on here~

And thanks to all for the greetings!
I plan on making a german utau! Maybe you can help me with pronunciation and I can help you pronounce english? idk lol

SoulTribute13

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi there~ I'm very new here, I am posting here for the very first time, so please don't mind my noob-ish behaviour. First of: I'm german so please don't mind my grammar too XD you can also find me on the vocaloid otaku forum, where I'm usually hanging out. I am here because of my Utau, called Keto Meri. 'Til now he's just a CV with a german accent, but amazingly oto-ed by a member of VO, called Scott, creator of the Utau Scottpoid, Idk but maybe he's a member of this forum too. So, I wasn't planning to release my Utau 'til I've recorded his VCV and Appends. But I offer Keto to everybody who'd like to use him and perhaps show me his/her works at some point. If you'd like to hear him forwards, then I will share the link to his Facebook site later, two demos are on it ^^ So, hello people~

Hello~!! owo)//

BYTE01

Teto's Territory
did you draw your avatar?? It looks really good!
Yeah, it's my Utau :3 His name is Keto, but I don't have a full body design and sadly I am to dumb to use drawing programs, so he's uncolored too :/ But thankyou you like it!

Spiffy Films

Spiffy Films
Yeah, it's my Utau :3 His name is Keto, but I don't have a full body design and sadly I am to dumb to use drawing programs, so he's uncolored too :/ But thankyou you like it!
I could try coloring him! Just send me a download for image and I'll try my best :uhuhu: